Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th November 2018, 17.11:30   #55-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Twitter: @kingsevans

Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsevans View Post
On this week's show king's evans and co presenters this week, gaz Trow and andy pierce, will be looking back at last weekend's game v Gateshead which ended in a 3-1 win and a much improved performance from the reds to take them back to the top of the league table,

They will also look ahead to this weekend's, game against Weston super mare in the FA Cup. we also have an Exclusive in depth chat with Defender manny smith...who tells us about being out injured since august and the long road back to full fitness and getting back into Sam Ricketts plans, he also tells us where he thinks Wrexham will finish this season and why ,

Manny hasn't done any interviews at all this season and We asked him to do this to give the listeners out there an insight as to what its like to be out injured and how it affects you as a player and a person…We sat down with in the Wrexham changing rooms last Tuesday and he talked about the injury he suffered at Solihull, he also chats about having the support off people to help him and facing up to a long layoff from the team, and he gives us a little insight into the management style of Sam ricketts as they push to have a successful season at the racecourse

calon fm 4pm Friday

Live Stream | Calon FM
The Podcast version of the show is here

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...08_00_00-08_00
Old 9th November 2018, 17.31:29   #56-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Cheers, great listen. Interesting the target was 20 points for first 10 games and 23 points for the next 10. So they need to win next Saturday to beat the total target.
Old 9th November 2018, 19.29:57   #57-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Really good interview with Manny.
Old 9th November 2018, 19.49:10   #58-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV1 View Post
Really good interview with Manny.
Thanks mate, Myself and Manny both wanted something different to the usual...after match (you did well / you need to play better ) kind of interview

Thought it came out well, hope everyone enjoys it.
Old 10th November 2018, 07.25:12   #59-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Really enjoyed Manny's interview, he sounds incredibly level-headed and says all the right things in his own way, none of the footballer cliche stuff. Team spirit sounds like it couldn't be much higher.
Old 10th November 2018, 07.45:14   #60-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: mold rd

Apart from the match/game it self the podcasts are what i look forward to all week,reat work with some good insights as to what goes on behind the scenes at the club,so a massive thumbs up Kings from me,many thanks
Old 10th November 2018, 09.49:39   #61-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc View Post
Cheers, great listen. Interesting the target was 20 points for first 10 games and 23 points for the next 10. So they need to win next Saturday to beat the total target.
I think the whole thing of mini targets for the squad is working, and seems to keep them motivated...we will see how this continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19 Exile View Post
Really enjoyed Manny's interview, he sounds incredibly level-headed and says all the right things in his own way, none of the footballer cliche stuff. Team spirit sounds like it couldn't be much higher.
Manny told me afterwards that he'd didn't want to do an interview with the usual clichés etc and just wanted a conversation, that happened to have a recorder in he middle of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwales View Post
Apart from the match/game it self the podcasts are what i look forward to all week,reat work with some good insights as to what goes on behind the scenes at the club,so a massive thumbs up Kings from me,many thanks
Wow, thanks very much, I try and do something different as often as I can, the same questions about playing well / badly each week are repetitive. I'm just glad some people enjoy it lol.
Old 10th November 2018, 14.42:20   #62-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

As I am in work today, I listened to the podcast this morning to start the day off well at least.

Fantastic as always Kings, a really informative interview that was certainly not the norm. Manny is a real gent and a great fit into the ethos at our club, glad he is back on the training pitch and doing what he loves. He will certainly be a major asset going into the 2nd half of the season.

The show goes from strength to strength, primarily as it is so diverse in it's coverage of the club. Massive respect for the work you put in.

Paul
Old 10th November 2018, 14.57:43   #63-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
As I am in work today, I listened to the podcast this morning to start the day off well at least.

Fantastic as always Kings, a really informative interview that was certainly not the norm. Manny is a real gent and a great fit into the ethos at our club, glad he is back on the training pitch and doing what he loves. He will certainly be a major asset going into the 2nd half of the season.

The show goes from strength to strength, primarily as it is so diverse in it's coverage of the club. Massive respect for the work you put in.

Paul
thanks mate, that means a lot, it is sometimes stressful getting what i need to go in the show, but when it all comes together everybody who listens gives great feedback, and that is why the show is growing. as long as the fans are happy, then so am I

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.14:07.