Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th November 2018, 09.28:05   #81-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsevans View Post
On this week’s Dragonheart we have a chat with Stuart Buxton ( King Buxton Forever on Here ) who joins Kings Evans in the studio to review the last two games wrexham have played, firstly the 2-0 defeat at the hands of league leaders and title rivals Leyton Orient at the Racecourse last weekend, where Wrexham Had the better game and were on course for at least a draw, before getting sucker punched at the end, by another Justin Edinburgh side.

Next they talk about the away game to Barrow, last tuesday night which finished 0-0 on a cold night up in cumbria, wrexham again had their chances to win but didn’t take them, leaving Sam Ricketts men without a win in their last three games.

The next game they look at is the upcoming FA Cup tie verses Newport County at the Racecourse, a game in which Wrexham pit their wits against a team in a higher league and a strike force which are firing on all cylinders, the two main strikers alone have 19 goals between them and 7 assists. Sam Ricketts reds will need to be on top form to progress to the 3rd round and a potential tie with a premier league or championship side.

Also on this week's show we have 2 interviews, firstly Sam Ricketts who chats about the Leyton Orient game, and new signing Bobby Grant who has joined on a short term loan deal at the club from Fleetwood Town, our second Interview is from Bobby Grant and he explains why he has joined Wrexham on Loan from Fleetwood, and the confidence he has in his own ability to help Wrexham while he is at the club.

Join us at 4pm on Calon Fm

Live Stream | Calon FM
Shock news - SR was apparently not on the Couch
Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2018, 09.52:11   #82-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
King Buxton & KingsEvans hope their was no fighting over the crown!
There is no doubt, Evans is the real King, an absolute pro. I was just happy to be there, hopefully I dont sound too much of an idiot caught in the headlights
Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2018, 10.22:59   #83-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
kingsevans's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Real Name: kings
Twitter: @kingsevans





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
There is no doubt, Evans is the real King, an absolute pro. I was just happy to be there, hopefully I dont sound too much of an idiot caught in the headlights
Not sure on the Pro bit lol, I just like Radio and Football so its a good Match..(Match, Boom Boom) I'll get my coat!

You sounded great, like you had done it many times before!

thanks again
__________________
Part owner in Wrexham AFC and season ticket holder & Presenter on DRAGONHEART Radio Show show on 105.0 Calon fm...on air every week at 4pm Fridays or Downloadable Podcast.
Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2018, 17.51:13   #84-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
kingsevans's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Real Name: kings
Twitter: @kingsevans





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsevans View Post
On this week’s Dragonheart we have a chat with Stuart Buxton ( King Buxton Forever on Here ) who joins Kings Evans in the studio to review the last two games wrexham have played, firstly the 2-0 defeat at the hands of league leaders and title rivals Leyton Orient at the Racecourse last weekend, where Wrexham Had the better game and were on course for at least a draw, before getting sucker punched at the end, by another Justin Edinburgh side.

Next they talk about the away game to Barrow, last tuesday night which finished 0-0 on a cold night up in cumbria, wrexham again had their chances to win but didn’t take them, leaving Sam Ricketts men without a win in their last three games.

The next game they look at is the upcoming FA Cup tie verses Newport County at the Racecourse, a game in which Wrexham pit their wits against a team in a higher league and a strike force which are firing on all cylinders, the two main strikers alone have 19 goals between them and 7 assists. Sam Ricketts reds will need to be on top form to progress to the 3rd round and a potential tie with a premier league or championship side.

Also on this week's show we have 2 interviews, firstly Sam Ricketts who chats about the Leyton Orient game, and new signing Bobby Grant who has joined on a short term loan deal at the club from Fleetwood Town, our second Interview is from Bobby Grant and he explains why he has joined Wrexham on Loan from Fleetwood, and the confidence he has in his own ability to help Wrexham while he is at the club.
here is the podcast Version of the show to download

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...01_24_07-08_00
__________________
Part owner in Wrexham AFC and season ticket holder & Presenter on DRAGONHEART Radio Show show on 105.0 Calon fm...on air every week at 4pm Fridays or Downloadable Podcast.

Last edited by kingsevans; 30th November 2018 at 17.52:16..
Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2018, 19.45:20   #85-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Rob if you notice how positive I am in speaking about Red Passion, if you can bare that in mind when nominating mod of the year.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2018, 14.38:46   #86-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: nev
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

What's the feeling today then kingsevans , you must be a bit gutted after these interviews , with Ricketts , tell us how you feel .
Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2018, 15.06:46   #87-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial
 
Rob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Rob if you notice how positive I am in speaking about Red Passion, if you can bare that in mind when nominating mod of the year.
As you know it is an independent vote counted by me, and to be honest I would be shocked if my 8 year undefeated run comes to an end, but you never know
Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2018, 16.18:15   #88-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
kingsevans's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Front row
Real Name: kings
Twitter: @kingsevans





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
What's the feeling today then kingsevans , you must be a bit gutted after these interviews , with Ricketts , tell us how you feel .


Its come out of the blue to me, didnt see it coming at all, its disappointing to say the least, but its football, this happens all the time, but it just happens to be twice in 7/8 months at Wxm.

I just hopw we dont spend weeks looking for another man, whether that be Barrow, Askey, Ferguson or any of the other names that will get thrown out there, it needs to be quick, so they get a chance in January to do something with the money available.
__________________
Part owner in Wrexham AFC and season ticket holder & Presenter on DRAGONHEART Radio Show show on 105.0 Calon fm...on air every week at 4pm Fridays or Downloadable Podcast.
Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2018, 09.27:54   #89-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Plenty to discuss on this weeks show put it that way
Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2018, 13.51:38   #90-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
harrypothead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Real Name: Tom
Twitter: @@tomtitch





Default Re: Dragonheart radio Show 2018/19 Season

Can we get a show out early to discuss what's been happening with Ricketts? Why wait until Friday?
__________________
Mr Panesar said: "Gurman Singh was well-regarded, well-respected. He did know his job, he did know how to apply the laws of refereeing in a wholly impartial and competent fashion."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.15:14.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12