Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th July 2018, 20.12:15   #1-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default AFC Telford United v Wrexham Sat 21/07/18

There's hardly been a mention so far - but we are in action tomorrow afternoon at AFC Telford United - below is the pre match information from the official Telford site.
2 x Reds from Deeside going - anybody else making the trip ?

.................................................. .............................................

AFC Telford United will host Wrexham in a pre-season friendly at the New Bucks Head tomorrow afternoon 3pm KO

The fixture will see former Telford player Sam Rickets return to the New Bucks Head having been appointed manager at the Racecourse ground during the summer.

Admission Prices

£8 Adults
£5 Concessions (over 60 & Students)
£1 U16s

Turnstiles

The Frank Nagington Stand (Away End) will be open for Wrexham supporters with access via turnstiles I & J.

A limited number of seats will be made available for visitors in the Sir Stephen Roberts Stand. Spectators should again enter via gates I/J and then approach a steward for arranging a transfer to the seating area. Seats will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, and priority will be given to elderly people, those with limited mobility and to families with young children.

The assisted entrance gate is for supporters with disabilities, families with small children, pre-arranged scouts & press representatives. All other supporters should enter the stadium through the correct turnstiles.

Learning Centre

The Learning Centre Bar will be open from 12 noon selling Fosters, Strongbow, Dark Fruits & John Smith as well as bottled beers.

Away Supporters are welcome inside the Learning Centre. The away bar will be open from 1.30pm inside the stand.

Car Parking

Car Parking facilities will be available on the Learning Centre Car Park for £3 per car.

We also advise supporters not to park on the Pink Car Park (Small Car Park situated opposite the fire station) This car park is for permits only. Supporters are also advised not to park on the whitehouse hotel.

Bars and Food

Refreshments will be served inside the ground from 1.30pm by our catering provider Mitchell’s Catering.

All stadium bars will be open from 1.30pm.

Away supporters will be able to access a drink from the away bar which is situated in the Frank Nagington Stand.

The Learning Centre Bar will be open at half time. Access to the Learning Centre can be obtained the East Terrace.

Club Shop

The club shop will be open from 1.30pm stocking all the new Hummel leisure wear
Old 20th July 2018, 20.17:05   #2-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the new ticketing process lets me sit

Default Re: AFC Telford United v Wrexham Sat 21/07/18

Wish I could go, but I'm working. Would have loved to see Wrexham likely give the first team a full game, but I'm going to have to wait until Macclesfield, which really should tell us exactly how good the team that Ricketts has built is.

Telford is an interesting test though. We should be beating them although I hope Ricketts treats it like a proper match rather than two halves where everyone gets a game.
Old 20th July 2018, 20.20:48   #3-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Couple of cars from the Turf going to have a watch. Anyone getting on the coach the pub will be open from 10.30 should you want a hot or cold
drink!
Old 20th July 2018, 21.11:10   #4-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

I'll be at The Rock for the Cefn Druids Legends v Wrexham Legends Charity match.
Old 20th July 2018, 21.23:48   #5-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Paddock

7 of us are going in the fun bus
Old 20th July 2018, 21.28:03   #6-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
I'll be at The Rock for the Cefn Druids Legends v Wrexham Legends Charity match.
Sounds like that will be a cracking day!
Old 20th July 2018, 22.39:28   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale

3 of us going from Mold as well - looking forward to it.
Old 21st July 2018, 06.51:46   #8-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Exec Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
So will I looking forward to it
Old 21st July 2018, 08.21:35   #9-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Me and 3 others, think we'll start seeing what will most likely be the starting 11 today, decent opposition so should provide a bit of a test today.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.37:20.