RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Macclesfield Town v Wrexham Tue 24 July (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112220-macclesfield-town-v-wrexham-tue-24-july.html)

Red Light 23rd July 2018 16.44:17

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham Tue 24 July

No mention of this fixture so far so I will start a thread on it.

Please note we are in action tomorrow night at Macclesfield Town in our next pre season friendly - the kick off time is 7.30 pm.

For those with SatNavs the Post Code is SK11 7SP.

Address : Moss Rose, London Road, Macclesfield.

Admission prices :

Adults £10
Concessions £5
Under 12's are free

There is no mention anywhere I can find of the exact arrangements but in recent years match tickets need to be bought from the 'shed like office' located near the away terrace on the corner of London Road - prior to approaching the turnstiles - think it's all to do with eliminating the requirement for turnstile operators to handle cash - be warned these arrangements may well be in place again.

2 of us going from Deeside - partly to hopefully see an improved performance than the one we endured on Saturday and partly to see if a bottle of water costs less than at Telford - an astonishing £2 - I have just recovered from dehydration.

Anyone with any further information on the match put it here under this heading.

Who else is avoiding another episode of Emmerdale and making the short trip ?

JonWrexhamfc 23rd July 2018 17.00:20

Re: Macclesfield Town v Wrexham Tue 24 July

Save your money and stop at home. We are dog muck.

dalekshire 23rd July 2018 17.34:23

Now let me guess who'll win this game

petered 23rd July 2018 17.41:29

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2165707]Save your money and stop at home. We are dog muck.[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit old chap!

harrypothead 23rd July 2018 17.44:14

It doesn't matter who wins, what matters is that the team improves on the last game and that we show what we have been working on. Ricketts will get it right, and I really don't know what all this negativity is on here. It's pathetic if you ask me. Look at yourself and wonder why you support Wrexham. We will never be the big spenders and our manager will the best he can with the budget we have given him. He will sign 3 or 4 players before next week and you can see how well he has started by bringing in the coaching team he has.

We are playing friendlies at the moment, we are not.playing 100 per cent in any game, it's all about shape and fitness.

Lods 23rd July 2018 18.12:07

I'll be going. Will be very interesting to see Ricketts' response. Will he change it up or will he double down on his system? It's best we see how Ricketts deals with adversity in pre-season.

Hopefully we get a signing early tomorrow to boost the team - I still think we need a few additions to the squad - I've said since last season we need an out-and-out left winger to give us a different option to what we already have.

TomWFC 23rd July 2018 18.24:58

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2165712] it's all about shape and fitness.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and that’s the problem! There’s been a distinct lack of shape and we were out-run and out-fought at Telford - hence the concerns!

Alan Attack 23rd July 2018 18.52:07

If, god forbid, we beat Macc tomorrow night, will there be an overreaction? Champs by Xmas etc. Or would it be considered a friendly and you can’t take too much from it

Corner Flag 23rd July 2018 18.52:38

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2165712]It doesn't matter who wins, what matters is that the team improves on the last game and that we show what we have been working on. Ricketts will get it right, and I really don't know what all this negativity is on here. It's pathetic if you ask me. Look at yourself and wonder why you support Wrexham. We will never be the big spenders and our manager will the best he can with the budget we have given him. He will sign 3 or 4 players before next week and you can see how well he has started by bringing in the coaching team he has.

We are playing friendlies at the moment, we are not.playing 100 per cent in any game, it's all about shape and fitness.[/QUOTE]

Please be carefull drinking so much in this heat is affecting your judgement and making you deluded.:jester:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.00:55.