RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Big Mike Fondop (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112229-big-mike-fondop.html)

harrypothead 25th July 2018 07.08:27

Big Mike Fondop

I think think this lad deserves his own posts. The guy is going to be a massive fans favourite. He is big, strong, can head the ball better than any striker we have had here in a long time and he has quick feet and good skill. He is exiting to watch and to be fair he scores goals. I think he is going to be a big player for us this year, and it been a while since I have been to a Wrexham game with that exited feeling of watching how one player does. Remember feeling exited about going to watch Carlos and big den. Even hector Sam. I'm not saying big Mike is up there with them, but he has the potential to be the best thing we have had in our squad for a very long time. Great signing this one, and I can't wait to see him play in the league.

TWREX 25th July 2018 07.11:39

Re: Big Mike Fondop

Yes this lad's definitely a trick we never missed.

NedStarksGhost 25th July 2018 07.21:25

He could be good. Let's wait and see how he does in the league. But agree promising start.

Travis Bickle 25th July 2018 07.38:11

"He is exiting to watch"

Why, has he recorded something off telly?

Iesty 25th July 2018 07.58:05

French Jimmy will be watching on thinking, this could have been me last year, sacre bleu!

sionwxm 25th July 2018 08.32:15

Scored some very good and important goals for Halifax last season, he definitely knows where the net is. He’s a brute as well.

davewilli 25th July 2018 08.44:00

[QUOTE=NedStarksGhost;2166315]He could be good. Let's wait and see how he does in the league. But agree promising start.[/QUOTE]

Best to keep outer feet on the floor and not over over hype the young lad. SDR described him as working progress so similar to Pogba we need to accept inconsistent displays but great news if we have unearthed a good one.

Red Light 25th July 2018 09.02:34

Totally agree with OP - this lad has the potential to be a Racecourse legend.

Lots of good attributes - big powerful, neat feet and challenges for headers like no one has for years.

He has a bit of additional 'entertainment value' about him similar to Gary Bennett - those at Macclesfield last night were loving it - playing hide and seek and hiding from his marker using other players to screen him, going over the pitchside wall and hanging there with his axxx and legs in the air (wait for the photographs).

I just hope that Ricketts gets a grip of his discipline - he was pushing the refs buttons needlessly last night - just needs a touch more self control because National League team defenders will surely push him - he needs to rise above and not react - just get on with his game.

The Tech End will be worshipping him.

But how did he arrive at Wrexham ?
In the below clip our North West of England scout Sandra Bullock finds 'Big Mike' walking late at night on a road somewhere outside 'Halifax'. She asks him 'Do you have a place to stay ? The rest is history. So his name links into a 'film star' too.

Anyone who has not seen the fantastic film 'The Blind Side' starring 'Big Mike' I implore you to do so.

Hopefully this is the start of a legendary journey - stay grounded and work hard lad - you shall become a legend !

[url]https://youtu.be/pPjYhPGkhGA[/url]

davewilli 25th July 2018 09.11:31

[QUOTE=Red Light;2166355]Totally agree with OP - this lad has the potential to be a Racecourse legend.

Lots of good attributes - big powerful, neat feet and challenges for headers like no one has for years.

He has a bit of additional 'entertainment value' about him similar to Gary Bennett - those at Macclesfield last night were loving it - playing hide and seek and hiding from his marker using other players to screen him, going over the pitchside wall and hanging there with his axxx and legs in the air (wait for the photographs).

I just hope that Ricketts gets a grip of his discipline - he was pushing the refs buttons needlessly last night - just needs a touch more self control because National League team defenders will surely push him - he needs to rise above and not react - just get on with his game.

The Tech End will be worshipping him.

But how did he arrive at Wrexham ?
In the below clip our North West of England scout Sandra Bullock finds 'Big Mike' walking late at night on a road somewhere outside 'Halifax'. She asks him 'Do you have a place to stay ? The rest is history. So his name links into a 'film star' too.

Anyone who has not seen the fantastic film 'The Blind Side' starring 'Big Mike' I implore you to do so.

Hopefully this is the start of a legendary journey - stay grounded and work hard lad - you shall become a legend !

[url]https://youtu.be/pPjYhPGkhGA[/url][/QUOTE]

Just waiting for: "He will be sold in January".

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.08:28.