RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Like for Like 2018-19 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112278-like-like-2018-19-a.html)

draigwrecsam 28th December 2018 11.25:33

Re: Like for Like 2018-19

[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2211840]Bloomin' Hec! It's getting tougher to spot them, but they are still there. Games banned in the Cup total one more than on your spread sheet, i.e. 2. No clues but it was one of our Young players who was suspended.[/QUOTE]
[B]
Fake news! [/B]:D

After countless hours (well, fewer than one - but more than one minute) searching for this supposed error, I find that you mis-read the stats.

Mr Young was, indeed, suspended for 3 games as is correctly shown in the overall figures. The "2" that you refer to is the number of league games he missed; the third game being duly recorded as an FA Trophy game.

Now can I get back to sorting the real errors in the PPG table?

I'll be looking for you on Saturday! :D :D :D

Hamilton Pathetic 28th December 2018 16.11:36

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2212188][B]
Fake news! [/B]:D

After countless hours (well, fewer than one - but more than one minute) searching for this supposed error, I find that you mis-read the stats.

Mr Young was, indeed, suspended for 3 games as is correctly shown in the overall figures. The "2" that you refer to is the number of league games he missed; the third game being duly recorded as an FA Trophy game.

Now can I get back to sorting the real errors in the PPG table?

I'll be looking for you on Saturday! :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Lucky for you I spotted that then otherwise you would have felt even more fallible.

Hamilton Pathetic 28th December 2018 23.11:32

Try this one, where have you got our league position as third not second?

draigwrecsam 29th December 2018 22.50:51

After Solihull (H) VNL - 26/12/18 (1-0)

4 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2212482]Try this one, where have you got our league position as third not second?[/QUOTE]

Boy, do you ever give up? :D But thanks, it really is appreciated!

Mr Maguire-Drew tweeted that he has left the building. This has now been confirmed by the club.

A terrific win today against the dirtiest side I've seen this season and a totally inept referee. PPG has us in 1st place and automatic promotion is now in our hands!

Salford lose again and it would be nice to start the new year by completing their humiliation!

Our home gate average will be over 4,000 even if nobody shows up for the rest of the season!

The errors in the PPG still exist and the affected teams are Barnet, Boreham Wood, Halifax, Harrogate, Hartlepool, Havant and Salford - nobody of any significance. I hope to have it corrected for the posting after the New Year's Day games. Again my apologies.

Hamilton Pathetic 29th December 2018 23.18:26

I don’t normally look at the Results Matrix, too complicated, don’t understand all the figures, but shouldn’t the number of Wins in the horizontal line equal the number of Losses in the vertical column? Just asking for a friend.

draigwrecsam 29th December 2018 23.28:53

I did say the PPG table problem had a knock on effect. Well done, you found part of it! :)

draigwrecsam 31st December 2018 15.45:20

Happy New Year!

I do believe I have fixed the errors in the stats, so I can start the New Year with a clean sheet - though I don't guarantee that! :)

Look out Celtic Arms, I'm ready to party.

Happy New Year to every one - especially my volunteer auditor Hamilton Pathetic!!

draigwrecsam 1st January 2019 22.09:31

After Salford (A) VNL - 01/01/2019 (0-2)

4 Attachment(s)
I wasn't able to attend so cannot comment on the performance. But, six points from three tough fixtures is a creditable result. We march on.

draigwrecsam 6th January 2019 15.57:50

After Dover (H) VNL - 05/01/2018(0-1)

4 Attachment(s)
By all accounts I was lucky not to be able to attend this one.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.26:30.