RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Like for Like 2018-19 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112278-like-like-2018-19-a.html)

Hamilton Pathetic 1st August 2018 19.14:25

Re: Like for Like 2018-19

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2169148]Capital L fixed already, in time for Saturday and, if you'd been a bit patient I'd have had Maguire-Drew in also!

I actually like us starting bottom, that way (hopefully) we leap up the table after the first game![/QUOTE]

Who?

Anyway, at my age I haven't got time for patients, bloody clogging up the NHS.

draigwrecsam 4th August 2018 17.38:14

After Dover (A) VNL - 04/08/2018 (1-0)

4 Attachment(s)
A nice start!

Please note that the PPG and some other stats don't start to have value until we are a few games into the season.

Constructive criticism of layouts is appreciated, as is notification that my deliberate errors have been spotted.

We're at the right end of the table and only 45 more games to play!

I got these out fairly quickly, do not expect this to be a benchmark. As in previous years I will endeavour, but not guarantee, to publish updated stats within 24 hours of the final whistle!

Lets enjoy the season!

Hamilton Pathetic 4th August 2018 18.31:07

Re: After Dover (A) VNL - 04/08/2018 (1-0)

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2170324]A nice start!

Please note that the PPG and some other stats don't start to have [B]valu[/B] until we are a few games into the season.

Constructive criticism of layouts is appreciated, as is notification that my deliberate errors have been spotted.

We're at the right end of the table and only 45 more games to play!

I got these out fairly quickly, do not expect this to be a benchmark. As in previous years I will endeavour, but not guarantee, to publish updated stats within 24 hours of the final whistle!

Lets enjoy the season![/QUOTE]

Not an auspicious start when there are errors in the post.

draigwrecsam 4th August 2018 20.01:49

Already edited! Starting off perfect would set the bar higher than I care to see it! :D

Canadian Dragon 4th August 2018 20.29:49

Is it me or does the results matrix need completing?

draigwrecsam 5th August 2018 11.24:17

[quote=Canadian Dragon;2170383]Is it me or does the results matrix need completing?[/quote]

A bit of both! I abandoned the red/blue/green fill colours in favour of alternate row shading on account of a) it was a pain in the butt to do and b) I now have glaucoma and the row shading makes life easier for me. If it's a big problem, I can switch it back.

And, yes, it's all about me! :D

Hamilton Pathetic 5th August 2018 12.07:54

I've only given the stats a cursory glance but I notice that:

We are 7th according to you but 8th in the NLP and BBC, I'll give you that this is a minor point at this stage of the season.

I believe Deveredics was injured yesterday, not left out of the squad.

Can you explain to Andy Davies why, according to his managerial stats, he was in charge for 1 game, which he won, drew and lost twice.

Hightown Brymbo Red 5th August 2018 13.43:36

Forgot how poorly we started last season

draigwrecsam 5th August 2018 14.44:43

[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2170610]I've only given the stats a cursory glance but I notice that:

We are 7th according to you but 8th in the NLP and BBC, I'll give you that this is a minor point at this stage of the season.

I believe Deveredics was injured yesterday, not left out of the squad.

Can you explain to Andy Davies why, according to his managerial stats, he was in charge for 1 game, which he won, drew and lost twice.[/QUOTE]

I guess there are teething problems to iron out. Thank you for your prompt response, without you life could be very difficult - but liveable, just to reassure that I'm not totally dependent :D

draigwrecsam 5th August 2018 15.16:10

OK, sorted.

At least the PPG had us 8th; the rest was down to haste because I'm actually very, very, not well and it's very, very hot and I'm sounding very, very like that orange man over the ocean - which is very, very bad.

I'm off for a very, very large hot toddy - see you Tuesday!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.51:14.