RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Boreham Wood reaction thread ( + sexism debate) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112358-boreham-wood-reaction-thread-sexism-debate.html)

foreverared 11th August 2018 13.58:56

Boreham Wood reaction thread ( + sexism debate)

A good solid performance. We road our luck at times but scored at good moments. Some super performances for me from In particular JMD, Summerfield, Jennings and Lainton. Look a lot better going forward with more free flowing football, still some disjointed moments in link up play and moving the ball but hopefully that will come. Jennings motm for me. Up the reds!

welshian 11th August 2018 14.00:47

Re: Boreham Wood reaction thread

Dreadful first half, could have been dead and buried if that had a decent forward. Different team second, much better far more closing down an attacking verve.

Funny_Old_Game 11th August 2018 14.04:10

Thank god they sold Andrade and Ferrier, they’d have run riot.

Canadian Dragon 11th August 2018 14.05:15

I watched the game on TV.....so, obviously not a first hand review...but I think Jennings was my MOM. We did ride our luck in the first half and if BW had converted any of their chances we would have been hard pressed to take a point.

However, they were not very good at the back and as we grew into the game, it showed. As the commentators said, their set piece routine at corners was predictable and we defended well.

In the second half, we played some good football and, I think, overall we deserved to win.

You can see the talent there, albeit a little raw sometimes, but it is there and bodes well for the future.

WREX01 11th August 2018 14.05:33

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2172617]Thank god they sold Andrade and Ferrier, they’d have run riot.[/QUOTE]

Piss off
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

benwilliams 11th August 2018 14.05:47

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2172617]Thank god they sold Andrade and Ferrier, they’d have run riot.[/QUOTE]

Come on FOG we won 3-0! Yes it Could have been very different had their strikers not been woeful but I thought we were the better side for the last hour.

Wrexham Can 11th August 2018 14.06:38

It's nice to have a manager that can change the game

benwilliams 11th August 2018 14.06:48

Enjoyed the BT commentary much more today, Hargreaves immensely better than Virgo or dopey deano

welshian 11th August 2018 14.07:29

[QUOTE=WREX01;2172619]Piss off
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

It was a fair point. We were shit first half and they were all over us.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.38:18.