RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Boreham Wood ratings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112359-boreham-wood-ratings.html)

benwilliams 11th August 2018 14.03:49

Boreham Wood ratings

Strange game and nowhere near as comfortable as scoreline suggests but I thought we looked very solid at the back and exciting going forward.

My ratings as follows:

Lainton 8
Roberts 6 (Carrington 7)
Smith 8
Pearson 8
Jennings 8
Summerfield 7
Wright 6
Young 6 (Rutherford 7)
Fondop 7
Maguire Drew 8
Beavon 6 (Pyke 8)
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 11th August 2018 14.13:50

Re: Boreham Wood ratings

Lainton really good 8
Roberts caught a few times 6
Manny superb 9
Pearson solid as always 8
Jennings his cross changed the game MOTM 9

Young hope injury not too serious
Summerfield played really well, especially second half 8
Wright battled well 7

Beavon pushed around a bit but his positioning and decision making are great 7
MFT he is limited, however he is big and crucially mobile. Good finish 7
JMD awesome player. But pass it!! Good finish 8

Subs.
Ruthers busy 7
Carrington just about coped 6
Pyke thought his movement was great 7

Colonel D 11th August 2018 14.14:18

Agree with most of that , but Summerfield was my MOTM and Wright worth more than 6.
Although Maguire Drew is an exciting player he needs to retain possession better.
Pyke will be pushing hard for a start and is a stronger player than when he was here before.

benwilliams 11th August 2018 14.16:20

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2172638]Agree with most of that , but Summerfield was my MOTM and Wright worth more than 6.
Although Maguire Drew is an exciting player he needs to retain possession better.
Pyke will be pushing hard for a start and is a stronger player than when he was here before.[/QUOTE]

Summerfield was solid, felt Wright didn't impose himself as well as he has in the previous games, maybe a 6.5 as a compromise?!

Colonel D 11th August 2018 14.18:48

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2172640]Summerfield was solid, felt Wright didn't impose himself as well as he has in the previous games, maybe a 6.5 as a compromise?!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

The Summerfield pass to Pyke leading to Fondop's goal was pure class and more than solid!

EnglishRed 11th August 2018 14.20:26

Pykes movement when he came on was excellent.

redone 11th August 2018 14.23:17

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2172638]Agree with most of that , but Summerfield was my MOTM and Wright worth more than 6.
Pyke will be pushing hard for a start and is a stronger player than when he was here before.[/QUOTE]

agree with this , pearson wasnt at the races first 25mins ,thought ruthers did ok

Vorporix 11th August 2018 14.43:07

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2172638]Agree with most of that , [B]but Summerfield was my MOTM [/B]and Wright worth more than 6.

A close second but the Goally made some first class saves and deserved MoM in my view - we all see it differently of course.

Colonel D 11th August 2018 15.00:30

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2172671]A close second but the Goally made some first class saves and deserved MoM in my view - we all see it differently of course.[/QUOTE]

Yes the keeper deserves credit for another clean sheet and is calming my nerves about him.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.10:31.