RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Intersting League Table After Three Games (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112370-intersting-league-table-after-three-games.html)

Kiddy Dragon 12th August 2018 13.56:21

Intersting League Table After Three Games

With just three games gone looking at the league table (not the one on the Club site which shows Mac at the top) hot favourites Salford with just 1point are 4th from the bottom while relegation favourites Solihull are unbeaten with 9 points from the 3 played and fourth from top.

pagl 12th August 2018 14.21:16

Re: Intersting League Table After Three Games

The main interest is our position. Points on the board will keep crowds up and then we have to improve performances to maintain.

This was something DK failed to do last season and continued with the same approach and failed. Lets hope Sam can learn from this as I think he can still improve the starting 11 both at CM and up front.

midlandred 12th August 2018 14.28:48

Interesting games on Tuesday night. Three teams who maybe challenging us at the end of the season, AFC Fylde, Boreham Wood, and Salford, together with Barrow are all playing at Home. Normally I would want them all to lose.

Tuesdays fixtures are:-
AFC Fylde v Solihull Moors
Barrow v Chesterfield
Boreham Wood v Gateshead
Salford v Halifax Town

If all the teams actually win, and Wrexham win at Maidenhead. We will be top again

pagl 12th August 2018 14.32:11

[QUOTE=midlandred;2173087]Interesting games on Tuesday night. Three teams who maybe challenging us at the end of the season, AFC Fylde, Boreham Wood, and Salford, together with Barrow are all playing at Home. Normally I would want them all to lose.

Barrow v Chesterfield
Boreham Wood v Gateshead
Salford v Halifax Town

If all the teams actually win, and Wrexham win at Maidenhead. We will be top again[/QUOTE]

Now thats a list of 6 pointers at this stage. Lets get on with our business quietly.

Lets Av A Riot 12th August 2018 20.51:05

[QUOTE=Kiddy Dragon;2173083]With just three games gone looking at the league table (not the one on the Club site which shows Mac at the top) hot favourites Salford with just 1point are 4th from the bottom while relegation favourites Solihull are unbeaten with 9 points from the 3 played and fourth from top.[/QUOTE]

i dont normally pay much attention to league table till 10-12 games in..

dont get me wrong.. higher up the better all the time... but aldershot are down there also.. as well as salford.. hartlepool... teams of which i fully expect to get better and climb the table,

tranmere was in a similar position last year after 10 or so games? we all know what happened then... :( but it is fun to see salford getting bad results.

EnglishRed 12th August 2018 21.47:37

[QUOTE=midlandred;2173087]Interesting games on Tuesday night. Three teams who maybe challenging us at the end of the season, AFC Fylde, Boreham Wood, and Salford, together with Barrow are all playing at Home. Normally I would want them all to lose.

Barrow v Chesterfield
Boreham Wood v Gateshead
Salford v Halifax Town

If all the teams actually win, and Wrexham win at Maidenhead. We will be top again[/QUOTE]

Could do with Barrow puncturing Chesterfields bubble really.

Huffy 13th August 2018 07.59:58

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2173211]Could do with Barrow puncturing Chesterfields bubble really.[/QUOTE]

Its usually the Barrow that gets punctured??;)

michaelps 13th August 2018 08.31:26

It is relevant especially with Salford because with all the money put in and as they were/are seen are certs to win the league by many then it probably won't take more than another couple of games without a win before the pressure starts to build on Alexander.

Also agree on Chesterfield as well, if they start well and get momentum going that isn't ideal for us perhaps.

Tomorrow is a game we ought to be looking to win regardless though, whereas a draw at Eastleigh on Saturday may ultimately not be a bad outcome; 4 pts min from these 2 away games hopefully....

Travis Bickle 13th August 2018 08.54:07

The entire league ( minus Salford ) will be keeping an amused eye on Salfords results.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.47:45.