Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th August 2018, 20.30:41   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Eastleigh ratings

Rutherford was excellent in midfield, hope his injury isn’t to bad.
Old 18th August 2018, 20.32:11   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREX01 View Post
It’s only until I read this site that I realise there are absolute knob heads who support us ....... Fondop- 4
Absolute joker
Posted via mobile theme
In my eyes we're a proper football club. The fans are proper fans, the players play proper football, the ground is a proper ground, the history is a proper history. And then we've got some clown making a mockery of the club up front?

I'm not trying to put the team down here or anything, today was a convincing win, everyone worked hard and the win was very much deserved against a decent side. Just want other teams to look at us with a mix of admiration and envy, not look at us with pity like you might look at Salford or Billericay...
Old 18th August 2018, 20.34:15   #21-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I couldn't care less about any antics from Mike as long as he keeps scoring. Also from what I've seen he's nothing like the player you've described. The way you've laid into him is bizarre.
Old 18th August 2018, 20.37:28   #22-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

I’m not sure if you’re just a c’nt or a massive WUM, but Fondop is an excellent young striker and his 4 goals so far have been very welcome indeed. I personally have found him to be a a player with real commitment and class with no ulterior motives at all, but even so a bit of a nasty streak is no bad thing if not compromising discipline. That has to be the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on RP, and that’s saying something...
Old 18th August 2018, 20.37:37   #23-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

He can do what he likes after he scores long may it continue
Old 18th August 2018, 20.42:19   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Until_The_Final_Whistle View Post
If you think Pearson having to pull the ball out of Fondop's hands is not worth knocking a few points off then you're delusional. If you think Fondop getting booked for celebrating twice for the cameras and then obstructing play resuming is not worth knocking a few more points off, then you're delusional. If you think that Fondop choosing to continue making sprints despite being clearly injured, risking further injury isn't worth knocking him down to a 4, I worry that you don't know what sport you're watching. It would have been lower if he hadn't have scored at the end.
Fondop is an enigma, and a very intelligent chap, from a totally different culture to most of us.

Four league goals...a huge presence up front...and just the one yellow card for walking through the centre circle when Eastleigh tried to kick off after his goal.

Big Mike is a raw talent that is bringing a smile to 99% of our fans in every game. What’s not to like?

He can be a little OTT sometimes, but that’s just his very unique personality.
Old 18th August 2018, 20.46:09   #25-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Don't ever change, big Mike.

If you score four goals and get a booking every five games I can live with that.
Old 18th August 2018, 20.46:59   #26-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: ERS/Middle Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
I couldn't care less about any antics from Mike as long as he keeps scoring. Also from what I've seen he's nothing like the player you've described. The way you've laid into him is bizarre.
He can piss on my shoes if he continues to score 4 in 5
Old 18th August 2018, 20.47:47   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by riccardo View Post
I’m not sure if you’re just a c’nt or a massive WUM, but Fondop is an excellent young striker and his 4 goals so far have been very welcome indeed. I personally have found him to be a a player with real commitment and class with no ulterior motives at all, but even so a bit of a nasty streak is no bad thing if not compromising discipline. That has to be the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on RP, and that’s saying something...
Say what you like about the trust, this club has been rebuilt from the ground up over the last 10-15 years. This year we might finally see the rewards from that, and you think it's ridiculous that I think the media should be seeing and appreciating the whole team and club rather than some guy dancing up front? I appreciate that he's a very good player, and I love that he's hungry for goals, but the whole team deserves recognition for the excellent football played in the first 5 games this season.
If he just tones it down a bit I'll be all for him.

Just think it's wrong that one player should overshadow the hard work put in by every person involved with this club. These ratings are week by week, and today he was a 4. Most other games he's played for us I'd put him at a 7 or 8.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.05:47.