RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Solihull parking for the disabled (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112441-solihull-parking-disabled.html)

TomWAFC 23rd August 2018 15.22:46

Solihull parking for the disabled

Really dissatisfied with Solihull after advising those with disabilities to book a club parking space in advance on the website notice to Wrexham fans, then being told on the phone that it’s first come first serve basis. Total miscommunication and disrespectful in particular to disabled fans who struggle with anxiety when getting to and entering a bustling environment. After pointing out the sites notice I was greeted with a rude tone and stone cold replies of nothing can be done.

They should take a leaf out of our book and ensure information and services regarding disabled supporters is of the most importance.

Shame on Solihull.

wafc1926 23rd August 2018 15.37:14

Re: Solihull parking for the disabled

[QUOTE=TomWAFC;2176376]Really dissatisfied with Solihull after advising those with disabilities to book a club parking space in advance on the website notice to Wrexham fans, then being told on the phone that it’s first come first serve basis. Total miscommunication and disrespectful in particular to disabled fans who struggle with anxiety when getting to and entering a bustling environment. After pointing out the sites notice I was greeted with a rude tone and stone cold replies of nothing can be done.

They should take a leaf out of our book and ensure information and services regarding disabled supporters is of the most importance.

Shame on Solihull.[/QUOTE]
We are lucky to have a dedicated DSA team who work tirelessly to provide the best service for the disabled. They deserve the highest praise and support.

flynhater 23rd August 2018 19.09:04

[QUOTE=TomWAFC;2176376]Really dissatisfied with Solihull after advising those with disabilities to book a club parking space in advance on the website notice to Wrexham fans, then being told on the phone that it’s first come first serve basis. Total miscommunication and disrespectful in particular to disabled fans who struggle with anxiety when getting to and entering a bustling environment. After pointing out the sites notice I was greeted with a rude tone and stone cold replies of nothing can be done.

I cannot believe this we went last year needed a disabled spot they were wonderful. They sorted a place for my mate who has some mobility problems when we went into the club they even delivered us our tickets and allowed us to go through into the stands from the clubhouse. We have also been in touch for this year same fella. He remembered us from last year and was just the same took our car number but said if we could try to get there a bit early to make it easier for us. So surprised at your experience

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 23rd August 2018 19.58:36

[QUOTE=flynhater;2176425]I cannot believe this we went last year needed a disabled spot they were wonderful. They sorted a place for my mate who has some mobility problems when we went into the club they even delivered us our tickets and allowed us to go through into the stands from the clubhouse. We have also been in touch for this year same fella. He remembered us from last year and was just the same took our car number but said if we could try to get there a bit early to make it easier for us. So surprised at your experience[/QUOTE]

Best wishes to you and your mate FH - from an old friend of both of you from Cambridge.

flynhater 23rd August 2018 20.13:36

[QUOTE=GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo;2176434]Best wishes to you and your mate FH - from an old friend of both of you from Cambridge.[/QUOTE]

Yo Mate Pretty sure I have worked out who I am talking to. I wanted to pop and see your Dad but do not want to intrude. I have heard he is Unwell

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 23rd August 2018 20.16:04

[QUOTE=flynhater;2176437]Yo Mate Pretty sure I have worked out who I am talking to. I wanted to pop and see your Dad but do not want to intrude. I have heard he is Unwell[/QUOTE]

not the best but I'm taking him on Saturday. I'll PM you

flynhater 23rd August 2018 20.21:53

[QUOTE=GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo;2176438]not the best but I'm taking him on Saturday. I'll PM you[/QUOTE]

Ok

TomWAFC 23rd August 2018 20.58:16

[QUOTE=flynhater;2176425]I cannot believe this we went last year needed a disabled spot they were wonderful. They sorted a place for my mate who has some mobility problems when we went into the club they even delivered us our tickets and allowed us to go through into the stands from the clubhouse. We have also been in touch for this year same fella. He remembered us from last year and was just the same took our car number but said if we could try to get there a bit early to make it easier for us. So surprised at your experience[/QUOTE]

There clearly not providing a consistent service to all, could you pass this on to your contact at the club.

WrexhamO 23rd August 2018 21.12:10

Contact our Club's DLO Kerry to take this up for you.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.20:00.