RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Aldershot highlights (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112508-aldershot-highlights.html)

Connahs_Quay_Red 2nd September 2018 19.56:24

Re: Aldershot highlights

FOG- happy to admit I’m a hypocrite when it comes to Wrexham decisions, but you are missing the point.

We are all saying we don’t care, the decision went for us and we are going to cheer it as a result.

If we get promoted via 8 hands of god, 16 dives and 10 wrongly awarded goals... I genuinely don’t care.

DoomandGloom 3rd September 2018 06.24:52

All about opinions, and in mine the guy pushes against Pearson who pushes back, right decision by the ref, no foul.

Ruabon Red 3rd September 2018 06.45:52

[QUOTE=ABd;2179256]Would rather have Ruth Rendell upfront, and she's been dead three years.[/QUOTE]

Really? That seems a strange choice to make.

René Higuita 3rd September 2018 07.06:26

According to Sam, the appealing was because the ref told the players to wait ie the corner wouldn't be taken when it was.

corwenred 3rd September 2018 08.52:56

Looking at the highlight, it seems like the ref is telling the first man something just before the ball is crosses. Doesn't effect Rendell who was supposed to be marking Beavon.

Dudders666 3rd September 2018 09.15:12

We concede far too many chances from crosses in open play. Crosses come in so so easily, teams dont have to work for them. Its the one big problem ive seen with us this year.

Great result and some good finishes. Big game tuesday now, COYR!

fezbob 3rd September 2018 09.34:12

[QUOTE=Dudders666;2179341]We concede far too many chances from crosses in open play. Crosses come in so so easily, teams dont have to work for them. Its the one big problem ive seen with us this year.

Great result and some good finishes. Big game tuesday now, COYR![/QUOTE]

It's odd how little we get punished for it. Almost as if the strikers' union held a vote and decided to take it easy on us.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jenks87 3rd September 2018 09.35:04

The protests are clearly because the ref hasn't blown for the corner. Look at Rendell doing the old "whistle to mouth" signal as he's chasing after the ref. That's why he's watching the corner and not Beavon.

René Higuita 3rd September 2018 10.24:00

[QUOTE=fezbob;2179343]It's odd how little we get punished for it. Almost as if the strikers' union held a vote and decided to take it easy on us.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Corners are massively overrated as a chance by everyone who watches football. If you look at statistics you are actually more likely to score from a throw in level with the 18 yard line.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.00:26.