Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th September 2018, 15.17:01   #19-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Attendances

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Completely disagree about Wright. When you consider hes only 22 and is likely to improve he's more than good enough.
Wright is limited, but his size and protection of the back four means he is one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Only other option would be Walker in the short term.
Old 5th September 2018, 18.35:49   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtos View Post
if you select eh league table tab, than the final leage table option just below. It has this as the final table

Home Away Total

P W D L P W D L P W D L F A +/- Pts

C Wrexham 23 19 4 0 23 16 4 3 46 35 8 3 61 6 +55 113
2 Harrogate Town 23 22 1 0 23 11 4 8 46 33 5 8 100 29 +71 104
3 Leyton Orient 23 21 2 0 23 7 10 6 46 28 12 6 71 15 +56 96
4 AFC Fylde 23 18 2 3 23 9 12 2 46 27 14 5 61 13 +48 95
5 Hartlepool United 23 15 6 2 23 8 9 6 46 23 15 8 45 27 +18 84
6 Ebbsfleet United 23 8 6 9 23 14 8 1 46 22 14 10 41 24 +17 80
7 FC Halifax Town 23 20 3 0 23 2 8 13 46 22 11 13 60 29 +31 77
simplicity itself weres jonny ball when ya need him
Old 6th September 2018, 07.09:46   #21-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Well he wasn't 1st half last night - consistently gave the ball away on the half way line and put us in trouble against a very quick counter attacking team. We got away with it though fortunately. He needs to improve positionally and also with his passing. Yes he is still only young and nowhere near his potential yet but still very much a work in progress.
And no one else did ? yes He was at fault a couple of times that could have cost us , so did JMD and Somerfield , Fondup , and Lawlor ,
But point the finger if you must .
Old 6th September 2018, 07.17:22   #22-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Well he wasn't 1st half last night - consistently gave the ball away on the half way line and put us in trouble against a very quick counter attacking team. We got away with it though fortunately. He needs to improve positionally and also with his passing. Yes he is still only young and nowhere near his potential yet but still very much a work in progress.
He is but dropping him and bringing someone else in as the poster advocated won't help him develop.
Old 6th September 2018, 09.32:46   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Tech End (ERS!!)

The threads called attendances so I thought I'd point out again the economic benefits that Wrexham FC bring to the town. Last week I tried to book accommodation for the four days covering Aldershot and Halifax (I'm from down south!). it was either funny money or all booked up, and this is far from the first time. The point I want to make is Wrexham AFC and not the Prison brings in a lot of money to the town, when are the council going to back this economic gold mine, and start by helping to build the new Kop! I dont vote in Wrexham but you do, perhaps you should sack the council. Oh and for those who were worried about me sleeping rough to see the games, I have a lot of family in Wrexham...they're called Wrexham supporters, COYRs
Old 6th September 2018, 10.23:25   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony the Red View Post
The threads called attendances so I thought I'd point out again the economic benefits that Wrexham FC bring to the town. Last week I tried to book accommodation for the four days covering Aldershot and Halifax (I'm from down south!). it was either funny money or all booked up, and this is far from the first time. The point I want to make is Wrexham AFC and not the Prison brings in a lot of money to the town, when are the council going to back this economic gold mine, and start by helping to build the new Kop! I dont vote in Wrexham but you do, perhaps you should sack the council. Oh and for those who were worried about me sleeping rough to see the games, I have a lot of family in Wrexham...they're called Wrexham supporters, COYRs
Sounds like we should be lobbying to build more hotels rather than a kop!
Old 6th September 2018, 10.43:11   #25-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
Sounds like we should be lobbying to build more hotels rather than a kop!
A new kop stand with hotel accommodation built into the rear of it - then Wrexham exiles who visit from afar could come and watch a game then stay overnight at 'the shrine of worship' - just a thought.

The kop is an absolute eyesore - a useless waste of space whilst small clubs from below us in the pyramid are on the rise, and others build completely new stadiums / stands we seem to sit still year after year - there must be something that can be done to develop that end - and the council should indeed play a big part.
Old 6th September 2018, 11.10:31   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @mikesutto

Plenty of sports grounds have hotel accomodation built in; Reading FC, Old Trafford cricket and Southampton/Rose Bowl cricket immediately come to mind. Probably many others. It is certainly something that would merit a serious look in my view.
Old 6th September 2018, 11.18:32   #27-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelps View Post
Plenty of sports grounds have hotel accomodation built in; Reading FC, Old Trafford cricket and Southampton/Rose Bowl cricket immediately come to mind. Probably many others. It is certainly something that would merit a serious look in my view.
Certainly worth looking at all options if/when we get round to building a new stand. I do fear all chances of combining a hotel have gone though once the new flats are built by Glyndwr. There will barely be enough room for a stand, never mind a hotel unfortunately.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.47:24.