RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Champions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112528-champions.html)

Jebudo 12th February 2019 13.13:17

Re: Champions

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2230788]Dagenham taken 30 points out of 15 games apparently.[/QUOTE]

Beat Salford away and Orient at home around the christmas period too, thought they were well organised but not a lot of threat going forward.

NottsRed 12th February 2019 13.27:13

[QUOTE=pagl;2230777]A lot of ifs and buts though for next season.

Lainton, Roberts, Jennings if they sign.

Midfield has to rebuilt again with Walker going and if Summerfield signs. It isn't good enough now and BH needs 2 decent CM as the basis.

The forward line......where do we start. Needs a complete revamp.

Pearson, Lawlor, Young, Wright, Fondop all here. Possibly Rutherford, Carra, Summerfield and Lainton.

After that its an overhaul again.[/QUOTE]

Sort the midfield and give the attackers decent service and they will score. Look st Boden now he’s left us. Midfield is the key area to sort.

krux 12th February 2019 13.33:58

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2230798]Sort the midfield and give the attackers decent service and they will score. Look [B]st Boden[/B] now he’s left us. Midfield is the key area to sort.[/QUOTE]

saint boden! I've heard it all now...

Phils-an-alki 12th February 2019 14.06:18

[QUOTE=krux;2230799]saint boden! I've heard it all now...[/QUOTE]

Leaves us then scores a very decent amount of goals, whats to hear?

wxmdoug 12th February 2019 15.03:55

[QUOTE=robiethered;2230534]5th March to me is crunch time when we are away to Orient. If we win it will be a big blow to Orient and their form could dip badly. Anything is still possible. I liked the fact that the manager used Beavon and Rutherford fresh second half.[/QUOTE]

orient are a proper bogey team to us

we dont beat them very often

NottsRed 12th February 2019 15.04:36

[QUOTE=krux;2230799]saint boden! I've heard it all now...[/QUOTE]

No not St Boden just quickly typing something out on the phone and its gone wrong!!!!!

Point stands though if we could get some decent service in to the box and get a striker on the end of it instead of Akil its going to get us more points on the board.

If we want to go up as Champions IMHO we need around 95+ points. We aren't going to get that unless we start scoring more regularly.

michaelps 12th February 2019 17.22:30

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2230816]orient are a proper bogey team to us

we dont beat them very often[/QUOTE]

We'd all take a point away at Orient all day long I'm sure, but the away form has been poor. Hopefully with Yosser in charge now that will start to change; Orient is one thing but games like Havant & Waterloovile on Saturday we really need to be looking to win if we are to challenge for say top 3 (obviously you aim to win and it's a very open league but I'd take top 3 for sure).

Think you have at least 6 teams in the race; Solihull might be slight favs if anything and Flowers has done wonders with them - maybe the most consistent. But it is very open and as someone said a couple of days ago Sutton are in pretty good form and would definitely be in my list as potential winners as well as all the current top 5.

Todd Sweeney 19th February 2019 23.09:52

Maybe...just maybe.

Mr Wonderful 19th February 2019 23.37:31

[YOUTUBE]DSAob1TnAvc[/YOUTUBE]

Back of the Kop 20th February 2019 10.58:33

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2230818]No not St Boden just quickly typing something out on the phone and its gone wrong!!!!!

Point stands though if we could get some decent service in to the box and get a striker on the end of it instead of Akil its going to get us more points on the board.

If we want to go up as Champions IMHO we need around 95+ points. We aren't going to get that unless we start scoring more regularly.[/QUOTE]

95 ? No way.

That means us winning 10 of our last 12 which also means someone else winning 11 to beat us.Not happening.

89 points wins it this year

WasanActonlad 20th February 2019 11.05:20

[QUOTE=Mr Wonderful;2233730][YOUTUBE]DSAob1TnAvc[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

still reckon the animals and "weve got to get out of this place, if its the last thing we ever do" is more apt

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.27:02.