RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Champions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112528-champions.html)

Huffy 7th September 2018 21.34:42

Re: Champions

It would be rude not to post this again , seeing as Welsh Kiwi has it as his avatar:coolgleamA:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AuqZikah.jpg[/img]

Welsh Kiwi 7th September 2018 21.57:22

What a beautiful thing Huffy. :)

Seeing it that size has made my night.

It does seem quite amazing really...

The concept that the Wrexham fan darkside could see the idea of helping the Club to become Champions as attention seeking, or sad or soppy and unfair.

It's all just more dark terminology.

Or that any motivational ideas are a complete waste of time.

Amazing really...

Just imagine Sir Alex Ferguson and Bill Shankly, two great, great football managers of opposing rival champion teams being criticised for motivating their players.

Feel the force. Play with no fear.

Nibs 7th September 2018 23.12:05

I hope your right! However, let’s be realistic...to go from mid table to champions is asking a lot.

dixienormous 7th September 2018 23.23:46

[QUOTE=Huffy;2180569]It would be rude not to post this again , seeing as Welsh Kiwi has it as his avatar:coolgleamA:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AuqZikah.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

No fooking about there, proper footballers.

Cenotaff 8th September 2018 00.00:38

[QUOTE=Willywill;2180566]Welsh Kiwi posts 20 times on the same sad topic, and I comment three times and I get the flack. That sounds fair.[/QUOTE]

It's his own topic meant to spur up some optimism and belief in others and get others to move from grumbling to maybe thinking we have half a chance. He's forgiven for posting heavily on his own topic to try and gee others up.

If you want a 'realistic'/moan thread then make one and people can quite happily post in it or ignore it if it bothers them like this one seems to bother you.

You call it a sad topic, yet you're the saddo counting posts and trying to play victim whilst trying to pee on people's chips. Well done.

We're doing alright for ourselves so far after plenty were saying how screwed we were before the season started. Heaven forbid anybody tries to get positive about it.

Also, yeah, we've beaten teams down the lower end of the league, maybe part of the reason they're down there at this early stage of the season is because, uhhh, we beat them and helped put them down there.

If it's realism that you want, we're 3rd in the league, 1 point of the top. We're doing alright, something to get behind rather than try and drag down to miserable levels.

Welsh Kiwi 8th September 2018 01.14:28

Thanks very much Cenotaff

It seems that the Wrexham fans who prefer to hang out on the darkside feel threatened in some way by the force of the light.

It's a bit like Runaround and Mike Reid. Where are you going to choose to stand ?

For those who may remember the Protect The Racecourse campaign it was a huge 18 month battle to get the Racecourse protected in the Local Development Plan.

At that time the darkside were controlling our football club.

The reason we won the battle and got it protected was Red Passion. Red Passion was the reason... RP is a surprisingly powerful force when everyone pulls together in the same direction, with the same energy, for the same common purpose.

Our battle in 2018 is how to get Wrexham AFC promoted back into the Football League. The most risky ambition would be to try to do it via the play offs. That would be like planning to avoid getting wet in the water jump in the Steeplechase.

The bravest, most courageous, and most sensible ambition would be to plan to go up as Champions.

For many of the older fans we still have a flame in our bellies from 1978. A flame that will never burn out, but whose embers have started to glow weaker in recent decades.

We have great, great football club.

Of incredible pedigree and history.

A football club that fans of many other clubs will never know... Unless they start to support Wrexham.

We Are Wrexham.

Play with No Fear.

Welsh Kiwi 8th September 2018 07.37:44

'Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.'

Every ounce of pain on those Wembley steps can be drawn into a positive force field.

Braintree. We are coming at you.

Jaded 8th September 2018 08.36:49

[QUOTE=Willywill;2180566]Welsh Kiwi posts 20 times on the same sad topic, and I comment three times and I get the flack. That sounds fair.[/QUOTE]

If you want to start a whiny thread and post on it 20 times feel free; I’ll even tell anyone in there repeatedly trying to be positive that they’d be better off just finding another thread. :)

John Neals Dynasty 8th September 2018 11.24:16

[QUOTE=Nibs;2180573]I hope your right! However, let’s be realistic...to go from mid table to champions is asking a lot.[/QUOTE]

Is it? Macclesfield finished roughly midtable before winning the league, people are talking about Salford winning the league just promoted, Leyton Orient ( my tip to win it) finished midtable last season, Harrogate who are flying unbeaten were just promoted, different season we had the defence sorted more or less last season.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.26:40.