RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Champions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112528-champions.html)

dixienormous 5th September 2018 14.07:24

Re: Champions

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2180050]Fondop has scored one more than Bonne and is only 2 off Rooney. Seems a little unfair.[/QUOTE]

Possibly you're right, it is. His goal return to date is fantastic and he's only two behind Rowe and Rooney. Due to family commitments and a holiday I haven't seen as many games as I'd usually see, but from all of the home games, apart from Bromley he hasn't impressed me at all.

DJones741 5th September 2018 16.52:27

Harrogate, Letyon O's, and Salford climbing up
lots of shuffling - dipping and slipping to come yet

but one thing I am confident on is that we will continue to improve under this manager and with our fantastic fans support.

why would quigley come over here , Tuesday night , to watch wxm? - if we can loan a loanee then now is time to get another big man up front and with SR and the board's support I now find myself expecting an announcement of some sort within a week

or so

Sussex Red 5th September 2018 17.10:57

[QUOTE=Silvo;2180026]I'm more scared about Leyton Orient to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Boba Fett was also to be feared in the Galaxy, but let's be Han Solo about this. We can overcome...

Great original post, love it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Mr Wonderful 5th September 2018 17.18:57

[QUOTE=el poncho;2179969]This may seem like rose tinted specs, but I really do believe we are going to go up as Champions.

Believing in something is a massive part of making it happen...

I know it is going to be hard and there are always a million logical reasons against it... But anyone who has walked up Snowdon will know it looks mighty big from down below but much smaller from up top.

I think the Champions spot is going to turn out like a battle from Star Wars.

The Dark side v the Jedis.

Salford v Wrexham

And we hold the Lightsabre.

We own our club, we are not cash rich and we have a far greater history, pedigree and knowledge of how to play football the Wrexham Way. What is the Salford way exactly ? We had forgotten how to play the Wrexham Way over the years, but we are finding it again through Sam Ricketts.

The last time we did the Champions thing we had an ace Welsh manager who had played for Wales too.

It will take great courage and great mental strength, but Sam is the man to get us back up. It's the first time I have felt that in over 10 years. His ego is not bigger than his ability. His ability is bigger than his ego. A bit like Yoda.

The one thing I do think is we are not going to do it just as one team. #WeAreOneTeam

I think we are going to need a bit of 'Wrexham' in the mix too, for us to go up as Champions.

So anyone who is on social media. When you do the hashtag #WeAreOneTeam please can you also add #WeAreWrexham.

A fab little boy I know recently rubbed the happy Buddah's belly at the European Buddhist headquarters in France. There was a Wrexham AFC sticker on the car in the car park.

Let's make this happen ... Red Passion.

We protected the Racecourse, so getting us back into the Football League as Champions is easy compared to that.

2018/19 Champions. :trophy:[/QUOTE]

Another great post :hurray:

Flumpadinks a RED 5th September 2018 17.41:28

But Yoda and the Jedi were focused on the war and not the real enemy then the real enemy showed it's face. So if we focus on Salford who will take their cloak and hood off and be unmasked as the real opponents?

John Neals Dynasty 5th September 2018 18.04:18

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2180040]Any team that finishes above Orient will be champions.[/QUOTE]

^^^^
This

John Neals Dynasty 5th September 2018 18.07:10

Lots of team's within touching distance of the top a long,long,long way to go yet

Barnet after a bad start 4 wins on the bounce.

We're starting to slip off the pace to many draws at home.

Flumpadinks a RED 5th September 2018 18.19:53

Sometimes I think a fair few of us are living in a galaxy a long time ago far far away haha.

moynkeepthefaith 5th September 2018 18.20:30

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2180102]Lots of team's within touching distance of the top a long,long,long way to go yet

Barnet after a bad start 4 wins on the bounce.

We're starting to slip off the pace to many draws at home.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Slip off the pace ? We are a point behind FFS :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.44:32.