RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Ebbsfleet Overall Assessment (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112575-ebbsfleet-overall-assessment.html)

rob_1072 15th September 2018 17.48:39

Re: Ebbsfleet Overall Assessment

[QUOTE=Redordead;2182042]Which part raised the eye brows?[/QUOTE]

Personally the dropping of both MFT and JMD uptop and the benching of player of the month wright. Obviously in hindsight the moves worked but pre match I was surprised by them.

Prodigal Dragon 15th September 2018 17.55:56

Excellent first-half, not just because of the 4 goals but because we actually played great football.

Second-half was good but we lost our impetus once Summerfield went off with the head wound.

Roberts looked slow and bang average.

Jennings was shocking in the second-half. Taken to the cleaners on numerous times. He is our weakest link. Sometimes I think he's the missing-link. Lucky not to get a Red card for the bad tackle.

Great 3 points, but we now have 2 very difficult away games. Ideally need to win both, but important not to lose either.:)

moynkeepthefaith 15th September 2018 18.04:26

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2182049]Excellent first-half, not just because of the 4 goals but because we actually played great football.

Second-half was good but we lost our impetus once Summerfield went off with the head wound.

Roberts looked slow and bang average.

Jennings was shocking in the second-half. Taken to the cleaners on numerous times. He is our weakest link. Sometimes I think he's the missing-link. Lucky not to get a Red card for the bad tackle.

Great 3 points, but we now have 2 very difficult away games. Ideally need to win both, but important not to lose either.:)[/QUOTE]

We just won a difficult game 4-1 :) agree about Jennings but as I said - think he didn’t want a red card (which he probably should have got for the tackle anyway)

corwenred 15th September 2018 18.14:34

Best first 45 minutes of football I've seen. Absolutely carved their back 3 open. Second half was pretty much what I was expecting. Bit of complacency always kicks in an whilst it was disappointing to concede, Lainton didn't have a save to make.

Colonel D 15th September 2018 18.20:38

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2182051]We just won a difficult game 4-1 :) agree about Jennings but as I said - think he didn’t want a red card (which he probably should have got for the tackle anyway)[/QUOTE]

I thought the referee was the best this season as he let the play flow and didn't try to take the limelight.

Redpensioner 15th September 2018 18.20:43

Walker's started to the game was a bit iffy but soon grew into a very effective part of the team. The pleasing thing for me was he never hid. You've got to give it to Sam with the rotation of the team . I Ifor one had raised eyebrows when he was appointed and he's proved me and many wrong.
With the assistance of Barrow these two could be the one's to take us to the promised land.

dlrwrexham 15th September 2018 18.25:40

[QUOTE=krux;2182010]
Kedwell was a handful.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Was he the lad who gave Jennings a torrid time second half?.:confused:

NottsRed 15th September 2018 18.27:09

Got to admit i had a bit of a raised eyebrow to the team selection but thats a hell of a result.

Gives Ricketts the kind of selection headaches he must love.

moldroadred 15th September 2018 18.28:58

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2182060]Was he the lad who gave Jennings a torrid time second half?.:confused:[/QUOTE]

No, Kedwell was the old man in the middle who scored

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.19:41.