RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Red Blankets with Wrexham Badge !! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112663-wrexham-red-blankets-wrexham-badge.html)

Official DLO 8th October 2018 10.19:32

Wrexham Red Blankets with Wrexham Badge !!

I am selling Red Fleece Wrexham Blankets that have the Wrexham Badge on them !! They are ideal for keeping you warm in the cold Mold Road at the game, or they are big enough to be single bed size throws for kids beds as they are 50 x 60 inch. They really are excellent quality and a bargain at only £10.00
We have had amazing feedback from the people who have already purchased their blankets.

Geoff Scott Commercial Manager has been fantastic in letting me purchase these, and all profits are going towards our Accessible Away Travel for next years season.

The cost of the away travel for 4 wheelchair users and their carers really is massive and we are wanting to increase it from 7 away games this year to at least 10 next year. So every penny of profit I am getting from selling these blankets is that little bit further we can travel on the accessible minibus.

Please get in touch if you would like to purchase one from me.
Many thanks for your support as always.

wil 8th October 2018 11.02:18

Re: Wrexham Red Blankets with Wrexham Badge !!

[QUOTE=Official DLO;2186073]I am selling Red Fleece Wrexham Blankets that have the Wrexham Badge on them !! They are ideal for keeping you warm in the cold Mold Road at the game, or they are big enough to be single bed size throws for kids beds as they are 50 x 60 inch. They really are excellent quality and a bargain at only £10.00
We have had amazing feedback from the people who have already purchased their blankets.

Geoff Scott Commercial Manager has been fantastic in letting me purchase these, and all profits are going towards our Accessible Away Travel for next years season.

The cost of the away travel for 4 wheelchair users and their carers really is massive and we are wanting to increase it from 7 away games this year to at least 10 next year. So every penny of profit I am getting from selling these blankets is that little bit further we can travel on the accessible minibus.

Many thanks for your support as always.[/QUOTE]

What material are they made from please ? I get itchy with some materials ha ha. How do you pay and collect ?

Official DLO 8th October 2018 11.36:16

[QUOTE=wil;2186085]What material are they made from please ? I get itchy with some materials ha ha. How do you pay and collect ?[/QUOTE]

They are Red Fleece, the label says 100 % polyester !! I can either arrange to meet you, or I am selling them at home games, or I can even leave it for you to collect from the club shop. It is £10 cash please and you do get a receipt for it.
Many thanks for your interest.

wil 8th October 2018 12.00:50

[QUOTE=Official DLO;2186112]They are Red Fleece, the label says 100 % polyester !! I can either arrange to meet you, or I am selling them at home games, or I can even leave it for you to collect from the club shop. It is £10 cash please and you do get a receipt for it.
Many thanks for your interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'll have one, can you leave it at the shop and I'll collect Fri ? Thanks.

Vorporix 8th October 2018 12.14:29

Where do you sell them at the ground - the club shop or elsewhere?

Quay Red 8th October 2018 12.24:59

[QUOTE=Official DLO;2186073]I am selling Red Fleece Wrexham Blankets that have the Wrexham Badge on them !! They are ideal for keeping you warm in the cold Mold Road at the game, or they are big enough to be single bed size throws for kids beds as they are 50 x 60 inch. They really are excellent quality and a bargain at only £10.00

Many thanks for your support as always.[/QUOTE]

Kerry.
I'll happily purchase 2 of the fleeces at our next home game.
Let me know where you'll be and I'll bring the cash.

pagl 8th October 2018 13.56:29

1 for me please. How do you want payment - bank, paypal, cash?

Vorporix 8th October 2018 13.58:10

1 for me please :)

REDGOG 8th October 2018 14.08:19

Sent PM

Will have 2 - info on payment etc please.

Good luck with the fund raising

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.19:07.