RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   What can we expect? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112695-what-can-we-expect.html)

Congy Red 14th October 2018 09.23:32

What can we expect?

I love to find fault with the team. Lots of people do. Why do we still find fault when top of the league? This thread is meant to be about what we can actually expect..

We aren't the best funded team. We can't tell if we've got the best management team. We are acutely aware of our own players strengths but worry a lot about their weaknesses. We can see opposition's strengths in games when they out-perform us, but we miss their weaknesses if we don't expose them.

If the above paragraph is a summary of the elements we can use to judge what we can expect, then it's very very hard to judge. One thing is for certain,. We can't expect to be top.

dixienormous 14th October 2018 09.31:21

Re: What can we expect?

We're not scoring enough goals, otherwise we'd be top.

Hamilton Pathetic 14th October 2018 09.39:24

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2187322]We're not scoring enough goals, otherwise we'd be top.[/QUOTE]

Do you think we need another striker Dixie?;)

NottsRed 14th October 2018 09.49:34

[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2187323]Do you think we need another striker Dixie?;)[/QUOTE]

Fondop started well but for whatever reason has gone off the boil. Listening on the radio yesterday he sounded like Bambi on ice. If he can get back into the rhythm of scoring again he can get 15+ goal for the season.

Royal welsh red 14th October 2018 10.13:14

I think Holroyd could do the job (when fit) he scored a good amount of goals in a toothless attack last year, and played some of the season on the left.

Saying that, I though Boden would score a load last year. Shows what I know.

Lods 14th October 2018 10.17:00

I'd argue we have the best management team if we include all the backroom staff. I can't think of anyone in our league with a better overall backroom team than us.

krux 14th October 2018 11.14:44

[QUOTE=Lods;2187333]I'd argue we have the best management team if we include all the backroom staff. I can't think of anyone in our league with a better overall backroom team than us.[/QUOTE]

That's a very difficult thing to measure. Why is our management better than orients? Or Solihull? Or Bromley?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Quay Red 14th October 2018 11.58:13

What can we expect?

Continual improvements and hope Lady Luck smiles on us at the right time.

davewilli 14th October 2018 16.17:02

[QUOTE=Lods;2187333]I'd argue we have the best management team if we include all the backroom staff. I can't think of anyone in our league with a better overall backroom team than us.[/QUOTE]

It's not who is the better management team, after all the RP crying out for Askey, Still, Allen, Waddock etc, it's about who is a good fit and SDR is proving at this moment in time to be perfectly suited to what we need.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.16:13.