RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Best match day experience - Bamfords, 1864 or other? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112720-best-match-day-experience-bamfords-1864-other.html)

Wrexy 20th October 2018 07.50:30

Best match day experience - Bamfords, 1864 or other?

I知 bringing a car load of work mates up for the Orient game in a few weeks time so they can see a game under the lights.

As their host, and as I知 dragging them 200 miles from London I want to give them the best possible match day experience. They are all from Brazil, Argentina and Spain and have been to Prem games in London so Wrexham will be a bit different and hopefully a bit more fun. They are really excited about the trip with one of them having bought a Wrexham home shirt already.

Would you recommend Bamfords or 1864 (or something else)?

Money not the deciding factor - I just want to ensure that they have the best possible time.

jonesfach 20th October 2018 07.55:10

Re: Best match day experience - Bamfords, 1864 or other?

Bamfords

Wrexy 20th October 2018 08.00:44

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2188068]Bamfords[/QUOTE]

For any particular reason?

Judith Chalmers 20th October 2018 08.19:48

Spoons in the afternoon for a warmup before The Lager Club then The Turf for a quick visit before 4 or 5 in The Cent before the game. We always play well after this lucky routine.

petered 20th October 2018 08.33:02

[QUOTE=Judith Chalmers;2188071]Spoons in the afternoon for a warmup before The Lager Club then The Turf for a quick visit before 4 or 5 in The Cent before the game. We always play well after this lucky routine.[/QUOTE]

Perfect

Vorporix 20th October 2018 09.39:03

Bamfords - great afternoon - team talk from the manager, presentation for MoM and players join the fun later :)

haydneljay 20th October 2018 09.52:23

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2188082]Bamfords - great afternoon - team talk from the manager, presentation for MoM and players join the fun later :)[/QUOTE]

Fully agree, always a great buzz in there, decent Welsh grub and Nick Hencher does a great job on the mike.

brynoffa5 20th October 2018 10.09:45

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2188067]I知 bringing a car load of work mates up for the Orient game in a few weeks time so they can see a game under the lights.

As their host, and as I知 dragging them 200 miles from London I want to give them the best possible match day experience. They are all from Brazil, Argentina and Spain and have been to Prem games in London so Wrexham will be a bit different and hopefully a bit more fun. They are really excited about the trip with one of them having bought a Wrexham home shirt already.

Money not the deciding factor - I just want to ensure that they have the best possible time.[/QUOTE]
Just as a heads up Wrexy, Bamfords is likely to be very busy for this match ( and most here on in), and places may not be available. If you decide on taking your friends there, I would check with Geoff at [email]commercial@wrexhamfc.tv[/email] for availability before committing.

Colonel D 20th October 2018 10.26:54

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2188067]I知 bringing a car load of work mates up for the Orient game in a few weeks time [COLOR="Red"]so they can see a game under the lights.

[/COLOR]As their host, and as I知 dragging them 200 miles from London I want to give them the best possible match day experience. They are all from Brazil, Argentina and Spain and have been to Prem games in London so Wrexham will be a bit different and hopefully a bit more fun. They are really excited about the trip with one of them having bought a Wrexham home shirt already.

Money not the deciding factor - I just want to ensure that they have the best possible time.[/QUOTE]

Leyton Orient is a Saturday afternoon game.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.35:24.