RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Predictions V Gateshead. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112790-predictions-v-gateshead.html)

corwenred 2nd November 2018 20.13:17

Re: Predictions V Gateshead.

Won't be an easy game, and despite the awful second half performance on Tuesday night Hartlepool didn't really test Lainton. I think we'll come away with a 2-1 win. Lawlor to open his account and win secured by Beavon.

OneLoveWrexham 2nd November 2018 20.24:03

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2191286]Thank you.

I'm going for 2-0 Gateshead[/QUOTE]
;)

Zipper 2nd November 2018 20.30:03

5 4 gateshead and Wrexham fans Celebrate a Great Win

SE19 Exile 2nd November 2018 21.07:12

3-1

We go in 2 up at half time.
Gateshead pull one back between the 48th and 60th minute.
83rd minute we seal the win.

pagl 2nd November 2018 22.23:10

[QUOTE=Zipper;2191307]5 4 gateshead and Wrexham fans Celebrate a Great Win[/QUOTE]

?

John Neals Dynasty 2nd November 2018 23.46:47

1-0 down halftime as we change tactics and play dogshit in the first half.

Second half Pearson gets sent off early for dragging the referee to the ground on a Gateshead corner, with 10 men we do a Hartlepool and control the game Fondup comes on and scores straight away he connects with a volley facing the wrong way hits the roof stanchion on the old ruined Kop the ball ricochets off it high in the air flies down the pitch over the goalies head into the net for the equaliser. Fondup does somersaults and accidentally kicks the refs teeth in and is sent off.

9 men Wrexham go on the attack and TMD gets some mud on him gets in a strop and is substituted for Deverdics, he then picks the ball up and runs from the centre circle with it and throws it into Gatesheads net and is sent off for handling the ball, 10 mins left we play it into the corner to waste time Jennings goes down crying from a push, free kick to Gateshead Boden gets the ball runs into the centre circle and unleashes a thunderbolt straight at our goal knocking Lainton into the net with it 2-1 to Gateshead the Wrexham crowd start singing who the f-ing hell are you..

Now the real prediction a 1-0 Summerfield penalty early first half and hang on for grim death to go top 😬
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

noisy1 3rd November 2018 05.53:38

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2191325]1-0 down halftime as we change tactics and play dogshit in the first half.

Second half Pearson gets sent off early for dragging the referee to the ground on a Gateshead corner, with 10 men we do a Hartlepool and control the game Fondup comes on and scores straight away he connects with a volley facing the wrong way hits the roof stanchion on the old ruined Kop the ball ricochets off it high in the air flies down the pitch over the goalies head into the net for the equaliser. Fondup does somersaults and accidentally kicks the refs teeth in and is sent off.

9 men Wrexham go on the attack and TMD gets some mud on him gets in a strop and is substituted for Deverdics, he then picks the ball up and runs from the centre circle with it and throws it into Gatesheads net and is sent off for handling the ball, 10 mins left we play it into the corner to waste time Jennings goes down crying from a push, free kick to Gateshead Boden gets the ball runs into the centre circle and unleashes a thunderbolt straight at our goal knocking Lainton into the net with it 2-1 to Gateshead the Wrexham crowd start singing who the f-ing hell are you..

Now the real prediction a 1-0 Summerfield penalty early first half and hang on for grim death to go top 😬
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Fondop scoring, now your just being silly. :jester:

wrexile 3rd November 2018 06.48:55

2-2
Comeback from 2-0 down and a half time rocket from Sam, with them hanging on at the death for a change.
Weather, rugby, 22 away fans and a Tuesday hangover keeping the crowd to 4245

Funny_Old_Game 3rd November 2018 07.08:05

0-0 unless we can get one from a set piece or massive keeper error. There’s no other way we will score.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.25:30.