RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Freddie Hinds - Someone must know something (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112817-freddie-hinds-someone-must-know-something.html)

foreverared 6th November 2018 20.02:07

Freddie Hinds - Someone must know something

Now, this has been brought up before and I have mixed views on what has happened. Part of me thinks he has done something wrong (Ive seen posts on here suggesting he had an altercation in a car park with a member of a players family) and the other part of me thinks maybe he has been injured and is just lacking the cutting edge in training.

Here is what I don’t get, how on earth has it gone under the radar to the extent that the fans haven’t been told what is going on. The guy is obviously getting paid albeit I bet a large portion of it is from Bristol City but surely we should be informed as to what has actually happened. Why haven’t they media team or newspaper ever mentioned anything about it? The other thing I don’t get is that if it is disciplinary his parent club would surely have called him back as they know he isn’t getting a look in here.

What does anyone know?

dlrwrexham 6th November 2018 20.05:26

Re: Freddie Hinds - Someone must know something

We can only have so many forwards in the matchday squad,and he's at the bottom of the pecking order.Simple.Same situation with Burgess.

Freddy Salted 6th November 2018 20.07:15

Another point is that the parent club sometimes insist on a minimum amount of game time. Obviously Bristol City haven't on this occasion or he would've been recalled if he wasn't injured.

René Higuita 6th November 2018 20.12:08

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2192240]We can only have so many forwards in the matchday squad,and he's at the bottom of the pecking order.Simple.Same situation with Burgess.[/QUOTE]

oh really?

Omni 6th November 2018 20.12:46

Hasn't this been done to death already?

We have 7 loanees and it would seem he hasn't done enough in training to move himself up the pecking order. Additionally we have Beavon, Pyke, Fondop, Holroyd, Rutherford and JMD who can play in the same position.

Also, Bristol can't recall him until January as long term loans don't include such provisions.

Omni 6th November 2018 20.18:41

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2192244]oh really?[/QUOTE]

If you know something different then why not post it?

foreverared 6th November 2018 20.26:11

[QUOTE=Omni;2192245]Hasn't this been done to death already?

We have 7 loanees and it would seem he hasn't done enough in training to move himself up the pecking order. Additionally we have Beavon, Pyke, Fondop, Holroyd, Rutherford and JMD who can play in the same position.

Also, Bristol can't recall him until January as long term loans don't include such provisions.[/QUOTE]

I don’t buy the fact that it’s to do with pecking order he’s had no opportunity

Pieman 6th November 2018 20.30:52

Shame its not working out for whatever reason as the lad has pace to burn and is highly rated

Sir Crispin Lane 6th November 2018 20.32:06

There was a comment by a couple of posters on here bout a month ago relating to some disciplinary issue regarding a car but they didn’t elaborate and not heard or read anything since.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.56:30.