Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th November 2018, 17.40:47   #451-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruabon Red View Post
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
This is my private account and we dislike reacting to these types of things as its all we would be doing. Noted. All of our management team are working extremely hard and as a club we have made a tremendous start to the season. Agreed 1/2

2/2 there are zero conversations going on apart from some tremendous ones about how we reach our potential as a club and how we focus on the next game. Meaningless - how does Spencer know what private conversations are taking place. He only knows that he and the Board have had no conversations with Sam or Shrewsbury Does that put it to bed and allow everyone to focus on getting a result tomorrow? No COYR Agreed
It puts to bed the rumours that Sam was at Shrewsbury in the week or that he hasn't travelled with the team for tomorrow.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th November 2018, 17.42:12   #452-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Ricketts to Shrewsbury rumours thread (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
This is my private account and we dislike reacting to these types of things as its all we would be doing. Noted. All of our management team are working extremely hard and as a club we have made a tremendous start to the season. Agreed 1/2

2/2 there are zero conversations going on apart from some tremendous ones about how we reach our potential as a club and how we focus on the next game. Meaningless - how does Spencer know what private conversations are taking place. He only knows that he and the Board have had no conversations with Sam or Shrewsbury Does that put it to bed and allow everyone to focus on getting a result tomorrow? No COYR Agreed

What more can he say? This is why he's said they don't like making statements based on rumours. If they receive a bid tomorrow or in a couple of weeks you can guarantee he'll get criticised for his tweet, but as it stands they've had no contact.
Old 16th November 2018, 17.44:34   #453-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Excellent Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
It puts to bed the rumours that Sam was at Shrewsbury in the week or that he hasn't travelled with the team for tomorrow.
Posted via mobile theme
No it doesn't - Sam could have called at Shrewsbury on his journey from home. It doesn't mention whether he's on the bus or not.

I'm being pedantic, but hopefully you can see that the tweet doesn't realy say anything when it's analysed
Old 16th November 2018, 17.45:18   #454-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
What more can he say? This is why he's said they don't like making statements based on rumours. If they receive a bid tomorrow or in a couple of weeks you can guarantee he'll get criticised for his tweet, but as it stands they've had no contact.
I agree, he can't say anything more. I'm just saying that he hasn't really said that much
Old 16th November 2018, 17.49:37   #455-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Racecourse Spot: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Its pure nervousness on most parts. Remember how Keatesgate started.

I trust the board to reject any offers but Sam would have to be informed.
If as per Keates he then decided to pursue it then not much anyone can do.

I think its hot air at the moment so lets hope it stays that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut View Post
Woah petal.

He's been given a 3 year contract we shouldn't be saying if a FL club comes in you can go.
Posted via mobile theme
Why not?
Despite living under Tory rule, it’s not modern slavery.
See my earlier post for clarification, if you still don’t get it.
Old 16th November 2018, 17.54:02   #456-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
I agree, he can't say anything more. I'm just saying that he hasn't really said that much
We will have to agree to disagree and hope you are wrong!!!! The time he was allegedly at Shrewsbury he was actually in Wrexham.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th November 2018, 17.56:16   #457-0 (permalink)
-

(info)

Racecourse Spot: -

Default Re: Ricketts to shrewsbury ???!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
You only have to read this post of yours to know how obsessed with foxy you are foxy this foxy that, what would you have to post about without him ey redrobinman! Obsessed much
I see Foxy as a bit like Trump (although Foxy is of a far higher intellect, and probably less orange). He posts nonsense as fact, and I feel obliged to pick him up on it. I just find it it irritating and feel compelled to not let him get away with his nonsense.
You will notice that he hasn’t been able to substantiate his claim that other Clubs have put in place a “degree of protection”.
As such, I will now rest my case!
Old 16th November 2018, 17.57:41   #458-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

I'm not saying SR's going as I don't know - I just find it strange that he's not put it to bed; he's the only one who can do so definitively.

Happy to be force-fed humble pie by our more optimistic fans though when he stays and takes up into and then up the FL
Old 16th November 2018, 18.15:44   #459-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Has he gone yet?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.16:09.