RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Xmas Raffle (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112850-xmas-raffle.html)

davewilli 14th November 2018 19.55:08

Xmas Raffle

4 books arrived today, in plenty of time to sell and cracking prizes to attract the non-Wxm supporters.

redron 14th November 2018 20.05:22

Re: Xmas Raffle

2 books arrived at mine on Monday and another 2 today. It seems a bit wasteful postage wise. Has anybody else had the same?
Fingers crossed I can sell them all now.

TomWFC 14th November 2018 20.19:50

[QUOTE=redron;2193967]2 books arrived at mine on Monday and another 2 today. It seems a bit wasteful postage wise. Has anybody else had the same?
Fingers crossed I can sell them all now.[/QUOTE]

I had two books in two separate envelopes, both arrived today.
Does seem wasteful really.

Always The Kop 15th November 2018 14.01:58

I had two lots of two books also, but will sell them easily in work behind enemy lines, especially as I sold the winning ticket last year.

A good selling point is also ALL the profits from this years xmas raffle are going towards the 2nd wheelchair platform, what a great incentive to sell a few more tickets.

Todd Sweeney 15th November 2018 14.26:42

[QUOTE=Always The Kop;2194171]A good selling point is also ALL the profits from this years xmas raffle are going towards the 2nd wheelchair platform, what a great incentive to sell a few more tickets.[/QUOTE]

That's brilliant - well done to the club for arranging that.

I've received four books and will be making a good effort to get them all flogged!

pagl 15th November 2018 14.38:28

Books are now being issued. As per last Xmas if anyone hasnt received any and needs to buy then I will sort out ticket numbers and payments via bank transfer or paypal.

Good luck everyone.

davewilli 16th November 2018 06.22:33

Re: Xmas Raffle - Prurchase the next wheelchair platform

[QUOTE=Always The Kop;2194171]I had two lots of two books also, but will sell them easily in work behind enemy lines, especially as I sold the winning ticket last year.

A good selling point is also ALL the profits from this years xmas raffle are going towards the 2nd wheelchair platform, what a great incentive to sell a few more tickets.[/QUOTE]

Can the Title be changed to 'Xmas Raffle -Purchasing the next Wheelchair Platform', hopefully it provide more motivation to members to get their tickets sold.

taff967 16th November 2018 07.00:50

[QUOTE=pagl;2194181]Books are now being issued. As per last Xmas if anyone hasnt received any and needs to buy then I will sort out ticket numbers and payments via bank transfer or paypal.

Good luck everyone.[/QUOTE]

how much are the tickets/books I cant remember how much they where last year..

davewilli 16th November 2018 08.26:09

[QUOTE=taff967;2194358]how much are the tickets/books I cant remember how much they where last year..[/QUOTE]

£1 per ticket; £10 per book.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.46:14.