RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Striker issue and Who we could realistically acquire loan or permanent in January (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112868-striker-issue-who-we-could-realistically-acquire-loan-permanent-january.html)

INTHEKNOW2000 19th November 2018 01.22:14

Striker issue and Who we could realistically acquire loan or permanent in January

Personally think there is many strikers that could score a lot of goals for us for example two players who I believe we could attract with a bit of easy are Jordon Hulme he is a really good finsher and has strong first step to get away from defenders to score his chances done really well since his move. Another We could atttacy in my opinion would be Eastleigh Hitman Paul McCallum who has 9 league goals this season (scored against us ) and is player who suits most styles as he is quite adaptable and scored lots of different goals

Feel free to drop any rumours or personal opinions below

Back of the Kop 19th November 2018 03.52:12

Re: Striker issue and Who we could realistically acquire loan or permanent in January

[QUOTE=INTHEKNOW2000;2195356]Personally think there is many strikers that could score a lot of goals for us for example two players who I believe we could attract with a bit of easy are Jordon Hulme he is a really good finsher and has strong first step to get away from defenders to score his chances done really well since his move. Another We could atttacy in my opinion would be Eastleigh Hitman Paul McCallum who has 9 league goals this season (scored against us ) and is player who suits most styles as he is quite adaptable and scored lots of different goals

Feel free to drop any rumours or personal opinions below[/QUOTE]

No one has mentioned that we need a striker so I can see why you felt we needed a thread on this issue :freak:

Did you type this after arriving home following a night on the ale ?? Just saying

corwenred 19th November 2018 07.24:46

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2195357]No one has mentioned that we need a striker so I can see why you felt we needed a thread on this issue :freak:

Did you type this after arriving home following a night on the ale ?? Just saying[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I'd have a separate thread for it rather than be dragged out in every single other thread 🙄, FWIW I think we need to sign a proper wide man who isn't afraid to beat a man and score goals. Think Kosylo fits the bill. Out and out striker wise, no idea maybe Glen Taylor at Spennymore always seems amongst the goals and has 11 for the season already he's 28 though so should be coming into his peak.

Congy Red 19th November 2018 07.29:58

Re: Striker issue and Who we could realistically acquire loan or permanent in January

I won't argue we don't need a striker but the word 'realistically' in the title is relevant. We can't realistically pick up a guaranteed goal scorer in January.

It would be a crime against humanity if we didn't get one more decent ball player. We could have beaten Maidstone with one more player who can play the ball.

I'm worried our scouting looks to be targeting the up-and-coming players rather than finding us a league quality defensive midfielder.

We would like to build a team for the future, [U]BUT NOT NOW[/U]. NOW we want to get promoted, so the team needs strengthening in January.

louisleftboot 19th November 2018 07.37:17

Can't wait for more suggestions of players who have never gone above the M25, or earn twice as much through their full time job signing for us.

jonesfach 19th November 2018 08.06:37

Oswell

Lets Av A Riot 19th November 2018 08.42:27

Kysolo from Halifax would be a great addition

i personally would like to see Quiggley back also,with service from summerfield and young. as well as other midfielders.. i think quiggley would score a bagful here now.

dixienormous 19th November 2018 08.44:02

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2195379]Kysolo from Halifax would be a great addition

i personally would like to see Quiggley back also,with service from summerfield and young. as well as other midfielders.. i think quiggley would score a bagful here now.[/QUOTE]

A lad who coaches my lads team knows his dad and apparently Salford are in for him.

benwilliams 19th November 2018 08.59:16

I still think Cheek could do the business, southern based yes but was willing to come to us in the summer but wage demands were too high then. Not in the team at Ebbsfleet who need to cut costs, I'd say he'd be realistic and fit the bill. Otherwise McCallum as the OP says, I like him and mentioned him on a similar thread a few weeks ago.

As an outside punt Jordan archer now at bury but on loan AT Southport and scoring?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.38:33.