RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112882-turf-reds-meeting-tonight-sam-ricketts.html)

The Turf 21st November 2018 15.18:36

Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Afternoon from Italy (on way back from Albania)

If anyone is interested in an evening out we tonight have the Turf reds meeting with Manager Sam Ricketts and assistant Graham Barrow. Meeting starts approximately 7pm and members non members and children all welcome.

Cheers
Wayne

RHYLRED 21st November 2018 15.22:47

Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Keep them both there Wayne.

Back of the Kop 21st November 2018 15.29:27

Waiting for some imbecile to suggest he's attending as a smoke screen to deflect the fact he's actually on his way to Shrewsbury.��

dixienormous 21st November 2018 15.29:42

[QUOTE=The Turf;2195813]Afternoon from Italy (on way back from Albania)

If anyone is interested in an evening out we tonight have the Turf reds meeting with Manager Sam Ricketts and assistant Graham Barrow. Meeting starts approximately 7pm and members non members and children all welcome.

Cheers
Wayne[/QUOTE]

Can someone ask Sam this simple question please :

Are you staying to finish the job here, to show us all that loyalty still exists in the game, or are you going to jump ship after only 21 games?

Quay Red 21st November 2018 15.57:39

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2195816]Can someone ask Sam this simple question please :

Are you staying to finish the job here, to show us all that loyalty still exists in the game, or are you going to jump ship after only 21 games?[/QUOTE]

I would hope that any questions like that based on rumours are couched in a more delicate way.
What kind of answer do you expect?

OneLoveWrexham 21st November 2018 16.00:22

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2195815]Waiting for some imbecile to suggest he's attending as a smoke screen to deflect the fact he's actually on his way to Shrewsbury.��[/QUOTE]
Yeah just about to post that.....

dixienormous 21st November 2018 16.17:12

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2195822]I would hope that any questions like that based on rumours are couched in a more delicate way.
What kind of answer do you expect?[/QUOTE]

Erm? :

As this is my first opportunity to manage a football club, and being only 21 games into my first job having achieved nothing yet, I will honour my contract and get this proud club back to where it belongs.

Funny_Old_Game 21st November 2018 16.18:21

Q1) Y u goin?

Quay Red 21st November 2018 16.21:35

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2195830]Erm? :

As this is my first opportunity to manage a football club, and being only 21 games into my first job having achieved nothing yet, I will honour my contract and get this proud club back to where it belongs.[/QUOTE]

Sam has already stated, prior to commencing his role' that he is ambitious both for himself and the club.
He said that he hoped to be able to move onwards and upwards with the club.
Apart from some stupid rumour started by some moronic facebook poster there is nothing to answer.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.31:37.