Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st November 2018, 16.18:36   #1-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Afternoon from Italy (on way back from Albania)

If anyone is interested in an evening out we tonight have the Turf reds meeting with Manager Sam Ricketts and assistant Graham Barrow. Meeting starts approximately 7pm and members non members and children all welcome.

Cheers
Wayne
Old 21st November 2018, 16.22:47   #2-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Les.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Keep them both there Wayne.
Old 21st November 2018, 16.29:27   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Waiting for some imbecile to suggest he's attending as a smoke screen to deflect the fact he's actually on his way to Shrewsbury.��
Old 21st November 2018, 16.29:42   #4-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
dixienormous's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turf View Post
Afternoon from Italy (on way back from Albania)

If anyone is interested in an evening out we tonight have the Turf reds meeting with Manager Sam Ricketts and assistant Graham Barrow. Meeting starts approximately 7pm and members non members and children all welcome.

Cheers
Wayne
Can someone ask Sam this simple question please :

Are you staying to finish the job here, to show us all that loyalty still exists in the game, or are you going to jump ship after only 21 games?
__________________
"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." -Brian Clough

Last edited by dixienormous; 21st November 2018 at 16.41:36..
Old 21st November 2018, 16.57:39   #5-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Can someone ask Sam this simple question please :

Are you staying to finish the job here, to show us all that loyalty still exists in the game, or are you going to jump ship after only 21 games?
I would hope that any questions like that based on rumours are couched in a more delicate way.
What kind of answer do you expect?
Old 21st November 2018, 17.00:22   #6-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Waiting for some imbecile to suggest he's attending as a smoke screen to deflect the fact he's actually on his way to Shrewsbury.��
Yeah just about to post that.....
Old 21st November 2018, 17.17:12   #7-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
dixienormous's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
I would hope that any questions like that based on rumours are couched in a more delicate way.
What kind of answer do you expect?
Erm? :

As this is my first opportunity to manage a football club, and being only 21 games into my first job having achieved nothing yet, I will honour my contract and get this proud club back to where it belongs.
__________________
"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." -Brian Clough
Old 21st November 2018, 17.18:21   #8-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Q1) Y u goin?
Old 21st November 2018, 17.21:35   #9-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Erm? :

As this is my first opportunity to manage a football club, and being only 21 games into my first job having achieved nothing yet, I will honour my contract and get this proud club back to where it belongs.
Sam has already stated, prior to commencing his role' that he is ambitious both for himself and the club.
He said that he hoped to be able to move onwards and upwards with the club.
Apart from some stupid rumour started by some moronic facebook poster there is nothing to answer.
Old 21st November 2018, 17.26:34   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
TaidTom's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand
Real Name: John Rowlands
Twitter: @





Default Re: Turf Reds meeting tonight with Sam Ricketts

So he's not going to watch Salford-Slops? Then again, why would he? He won't be picking a side to play Salford for another 5 weeks yet.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.44:03.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12