RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Orient Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112896-orient-reaction.html)

dagg 24th November 2018 19.03:36

Orient Reaction

To be honest I couldn't see us winning and I couldn't see Orient losing.

pagl 24th November 2018 19.09:55

Re: Orient Reaction

[QUOTE=dagg;2196766]To be honest I couldn't see us winning and I couldn't see Orient losing.[/QUOTE]

You must have stayed til the end then :) LOL.

Reaction on the forward thread seems mostly level headed.
Making do without a CF and a goal scorer is basically madness.

Fondop clearly out of favour as no 1 choice and only Beavon really showing signs of improving. Cant comment on todays performances though.

Result disappointing and its over to Sam to make changes.

corwenred 24th November 2018 19.11:55

We were the better side and had 3 very good chances which should have been converted.
They're corners/free kicks actually caused problems because they didn't give stupid fouls away and had a striker who is smart enough to hang around and finsih the loose stuff.

On positive note. If we play like that more often than not we won't be far off, we need to keep within touching distance into the new year. January is going to be huge

Bobby_Shinton 24th November 2018 19.13:33

I thought it looked more & more like a 0-0 as the game progressed. I think we got caught out when Alabi came on prior to the start of the corner and the rest is history. The shot for the goal was their first real chance. Leyton Orient a good team and they took their chances whilst we didn't. I thought their celebrations for the first goal in front of the MRS showed a distinct lack of class.

Keyser Söze 24th November 2018 19.14:43

We played really well for the majority of the game. We had some great chances, unfortunately wasn’t our day. We’ll be back and I have no doubt that Ricketts will bring in some more goal scorers, starting with Grant.

marathonplny 24th November 2018 19.15:40

Thought we were the better team
Simply didn’t take any of three chances

Don’t have anyone on either wing that can beat the last man

Their left back caused us problems

Need a goal scorer

Tom wafc 24th November 2018 19.15:52

Thought we was the better team, we had most of the chances with Pyke and Pearson both missing chances. And then shit hit the fan with 4 minutes to go, they score from a corner and i have no idea what Lawlor was thinking for the 2nd goal. They celebrated like they won the league. It's obvious to see we need more goals from the front 3, hopefully Bobby Grant will improve us in that area. Must get a result at Barrow on Tuesday.

Funny_Old_Game 24th November 2018 19.17:29

We have no quality up front and they do. It’s literally that simple. There’s nothing else to separate the sides.

See the prediction thread for further details.

Wxm fc home n away 24th November 2018 19.18:00

Thought we were better than them for 80 minutes missed a few chances ,pykes one on one first half and Jennings header towards the end also unlucky with Pearson’s header. They got very lucky when the ball dropped to their main man then again when we tried to put men forward after they scored. Way I see it is win at barrow everyone’s happy again

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.22:34.