RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Newport County Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112898-newport-county-tickets.html)

fluffysheepsupporter 24th November 2018 19.09:28

Newport County Tickets

Have read the news item on the official website and it tells me to contact the club if as I am a season ticket holder. I know my seat will be kept until Friday but it seems just a little strange that I cannot purchase it on line. Have tried but it is blanked out as no longer available ( presumably until after Friday). I heard that season ticket holders were to get an email but it has not arrived. Can anyone throw some light on this . If every one of the season ticket holders rings the club about this the switchboard will well and truly jammed?

mike.loretta 24th November 2018 19.16:02

Re: Newport County Tickets

Over the tannoy they did say that an email is going to be sent out to season ticket holders tommorow I've given up waiting as I needed 2 seats together so I've had to buy elsewhere
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fluffysheepsupporter 24th November 2018 19.26:42

[QUOTE=mike.loretta;2196827]Over the tannoy they did say that an email is going to be sent out to season ticket holders tommorow I've given up waiting as I needed 2 seats together so I've had to buy elsewhere
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I heard part of a message at half time but it was noisy so missed the full detail.

Red Light 24th November 2018 19.37:45

Bit of a strange one this.

A season ticket entitles you to nothing more than attending league matches - end of.

Cup ties should be totally different - are the club over complicating the issue and generating additional work for themselves ?

Perhaps some supporters have a yearning and desire to sit in the same seat for all competitions - it's understandable to a fair degree - but shouldn't be an entitlement - it's the Cup so should start from scratch with an equal playing field for all - and not heap extra work on a system that can be avoided.

thedischunter96 24th November 2018 19.57:07

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2196821]Have read the news item on the official website and it tells me to contact the club if as I am a season ticket holder. I know my seat will be kept until Friday but it seems just a little strange that I cannot purchase it on line. Have tried but it is blanked out as no longer available ( presumably until after Friday). I heard that season ticket holders were to get an email but it has not arrived. Can anyone throw some light on this . If every one of the season ticket holders rings the club about this the switchboard will well and truly jammed?[/QUOTE]

I did get an e-mail last Friday, but it went into my SPAM/JUNK folder. Not sure why. If you log in on the tickets bit on the wrexham website you should be able to buy it. I went to the club shop as I live across the road!!

thedischunter96 24th November 2018 19.59:12

[QUOTE=Red Light;2196842]Bit of a strange one this.

A season ticket entitles you to nothing more than attending league matches - end of.

Cup ties should be totally different - are the club over complicating the issue and generating additional work for themselves ?

Perhaps some supporters have a yearning and desire to sit in the same seat for all competitions - it's understandable to a fair degree - but shouldn't be an entitlement - it's the Cup so should start from scratch with an equal playing field for all - and not heap extra work on a system that can be avoided.[/QUOTE]

I think that season ticket hoders should get priority. When I went to get my ticket, I was asked if I wanted to sit in the same seat as I normally do for league games!! Why would I want to sit elsewhere???

Redordead 24th November 2018 20.01:40

Is the match all ticket

thedischunter96 24th November 2018 20.02:38

[QUOTE=Redordead;2196859]Is the match all ticket[/QUOTE]

Nope! But you need a ticket if you're in the MRS

krux 24th November 2018 21.24:48

[QUOTE=Red Light;2196842]Bit of a strange one this.

Perhaps some supporters have a yearning and desire to sit in the same seat for all competitions - it's understandable to a fair degree - but shouldn't be an entitlement - it's the Cup so should start from scratch with an equal playing field for all - and not heap extra work on a system that can be avoided.[/QUOTE]

But ticket priority is asp part of the season ticket 'deal'
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.35:48.