Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th November 2018, 14.14:54   #10-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Twitter: @

Default Re: FA Trophy Draw - Home to Boston

We will win this.

I have more than a feeling about it....
Old 26th November 2018, 14.18:55   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Bamfords/excutive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
For that reason, the Boston game is one of my least favourite wrexham games.
I quite enjoyed the Boston game, although going one down didn't help my nerves, its the utter shambles the following 11 seasons that have p****d me off.
Old 26th November 2018, 14.19:49   #12-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Dugout
Twitter: @caronpugh

Good draw, home, and to a team in the league below us. We have a big enough squad to rest some of our 1st choice regulars, i.e. Pearson, Summerfield and still put out a strong side. I know the financial rewards aren't great, but it takes quite an effort to sell £5000 worth of Christmas raffle tickets, so lets go for it, especially in the early rounds, when Saturdays are kept free for Trophy games.
Old 26th November 2018, 15.01:22   #13-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Not a bad draw but I'm guessing we aren't bothered about the trophy this year
Posted via mobile theme

No you and some others aren't bothered about the trophy this year, but that won't include the manager or the players or some fans who aren't defeatist and like to see their club do well in all competitions that's what being a fan is all about seeing your club win, being out of this and the FA Cup last season didn’t help us in anyway whatsoever.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 26th November 2018 at 15.02:25..
Old 26th November 2018, 15.15:21   #14-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Season ticket holder , Mold Road Stand

Will we be wearing our Red Sox?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 26th November 2018, 15.34:10   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
No you and some others aren't bothered about the trophy this year, but that won't include the manager or the players or some fans who aren't defeatist and like to see their club do well in all competitions that's what being a fan is all about seeing your club win, being out of this and the FA Cup last season didn’t help us in anyway whatsoever.
Posted via mobile theme
This.

Quite happy to visit Wembley and see our club in a final, lift a trophy and claim some big prize money - we don't get much opportunity at this level to pull in some revenue - being one of the top 3 clubs in the National League must make us one of the favourites to win it - much will of course depend on the draw.

Don't think Ricketts will do a Keates like Harrogate (h) last season - think he will treat it seriously - it will probably be Boston's cup final - we need to match them.

Right, that's Saturday 15 December sorted then.
Old 26th November 2018, 15.35:58   #16-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYLRED View Post
I quite enjoyed the Boston game, although going one down didn't help my nerves, its the utter shambles the following 11 seasons that have p****d me off.
some people still have it as one of their favourite games. To me its like saying your wedding day was one of the best days of your life, even though your Mrs ran off with the best man 12 months later.
Old 26th November 2018, 15.52:17   #17-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Bamfords/excutive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
some people still have it as one of their favourite games. To me its like saying your wedding day was one of the best days of your life, even though your Mrs ran off with the best man 12 months later.
If She did, I'd miss him.
Old 26th November 2018, 15.53:33   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Play to win every game.
Posted via mobile theme

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.08:46.