RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112955-comments-ricketts-situation-bt-sport-broadcast-tonight.html)

pagl 1st December 2018 19.54:47

Re: Club statement - "not appropriate" for Ricketts to be at game tonight

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2200355]Lewis Cox
@LewisCox_star
·
42m
Re Saunders comments on telly. My understand Ricketts (clearly) wanted to be in charge tonight. Negotiations btwn SR and STFC are to begin after tonight.

Yes earlier this week
Quote Tweet
David Webb
@Webbyred
Replying to @B_and_A_Fanzine, and @LewisCox_star
Kevin Davies just said compensation agreed between clubs

A right old mess, told you all what was happening.

Ricketts won't want to stay now.[/QUOTE]

If he has gone to talk to them then he doesnt want to stay anyway.
The board have been burnt once by Keates.

There is only 1 culprit here.

benwilliams 1st December 2018 20.00:00

So piecing this all together, Ricketts wants his cake and to eat it, he applies for the role, they then contact him off the back of that application, our board say yes you can talk to him if you pay us x if he goes, Shrews agree but SDR wants to keep us warm and stay in charge just in case his demands aren't met. As an aside I wouldn't listen to a word the likes of Saunders and Kevin Davies say they will be making stuff up rather than say they don't know

cardiffred 1st December 2018 20.00:13

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2200355]Lewis Cox
@LewisCox_star
·
42m
Re Saunders comments on telly. My understand Ricketts (clearly) wanted to be in charge tonight. Negotiations btwn SR and STFC are to begin after tonight.

Yes earlier this week
Quote Tweet
David Webb
@Webbyred
Replying to @B_and_A_Fanzine, and @LewisCox_star
Kevin Davies just said compensation agreed between clubs

A right old mess, told you all what was happening.

Ricketts won't want to stay now.[/QUOTE]

Ricketts must be mad if he didn’t think this was going to blow up in his face.

cardiffred 1st December 2018 20.01:38

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2200374]So piecing this all together, Ricketts wants his cake and to eat it, he applies for the role, they then contact him off the back of that application, our board say yes you can talk to him if you pay us x if he goes, Shrews agree but SDR wants to keep us warm and stay in charge just in case his demands aren't met. As an aside I wouldn't listen to a word the likes of Saunders and Kevin Davies say they will be making stuff up rather than say they don't know[/QUOTE]

I think you are right. We are better rid of him if that’s the case that he applied for the role.

SE19 Exile 1st December 2018 20.02:56

[QUOTE=pagl;2200369]If he has gone to talk to them then he doesnt want to stay anyway.
The board have been burnt once by Keates.

There is only 1 culprit here.[/QUOTE]

exactly

Rob 1st December 2018 20.06:33

Re: Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight

Split thread and comments as recorded on live thread:

Deano saying Ricketts unhappy and feels he should be managing tonight, and no deal done yet. Club have given him permission to talk to the Shrews? Fact and he has spoken with him, or Deanos view and fiction?

Barrow found out at 9:30am this morning. Normal week and normal training.

[url]https://twitter.com/FootieNick/status/1068956618098974720[/url]

"Wow Dean Saunders just said on BT Sport that Sam Ricketts hasn't decided on what he's going to do with regards leaving Wrexham to join Shrewsbury and he wanted to be in charge for tonight's FA Cup game."

@LewisCox_star
·
27m
Re Saunders comments on telly. My understand Ricketts (clearly) wanted to be in charge tonight. Negotiations btwn SR and STFC are to begin after tonight

Rob 1st December 2018 20.07:07

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2200374] As an aside I wouldn't listen to a word the likes of Saunders and Kevin Davies say they will be making stuff up rather than say they don't know[/QUOTE]

What did kevin davies say about whatsapp messages?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 1st December 2018 20.07:23

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2200374]So piecing this all together, Ricketts wants his cake and to eat it, he applies for the role, they then contact him off the back of that application, our board say yes you can talk to him if you pay us x if he goes, Shrews agree but SDR wants to keep us warm and stay in charge just in case his demands aren't met. As an aside I wouldn't listen to a word the likes of Saunders and Kevin Davies say they will be making stuff up rather than say they don't know[/QUOTE]

Kevin Davies is a mate of Ricketts, plus the fella who broke the story has confirmed it too.

A fine old mess now.

Rob 1st December 2018 20.27:11

Re: Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight

Twitter just now: @garethitv from itv news

@Kevin__Davies I understand Wrexham FC refused permission for an approach for Ricketts, but Shrewsbury mysteriously came back the next day with the exact figure to trigger the release clause.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.04:43.