RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112955-comments-ricketts-situation-bt-sport-broadcast-tonight.html)

Kilkenny Red 2nd December 2018 13.23:06

Re: Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight

[QUOTE=TomWFC;2200952]My point proven perfectly - many thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's more like the question why you jump on a joke about a smartie but gloss over poking fun at mental illness being compounded.

I think you've given enough of an impression of yourself and how you think mental illness is trivial to last a lifetime.

Diolch.

Kilkenny Red 2nd December 2018 13.25:40

[QUOTE=SE19 Exile;2200955]What's wrong with his username?[/QUOTE]

Cenotaff? Are you kidding me? If you don't see the complete irony, I can't be bothered explaining it.

Kiddy Dragon 2nd December 2018 13.31:57

[QUOTE=pagl;2200993]If Barrow wants the job and Jussi stays as GK coach then we have a vacancy for assistant. A playing assistant would be good IMO especially a midfield general :)[/QUOTE]

Would appear from the post match press conference he doesn't want to be the next boss. He a very straighforward and honest guy and wherever we are in the next few months I hope he stays.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 2nd December 2018 13.39:00

Owain Tudur Jones
@OwainTJones17
·
4h
Club turned down a bid. Then informed Sam and asked ‘would you like to speak to them’ he said he would, clubs then agree fee. No cloak and dagger. No man’s bigger than a club mate. So Club did what they felt they had to do. Fair enough. But few untruths out there

This sounds about right, but doesn't explain what happened in Newtown midweek.

pagl 2nd December 2018 13.41:33

[QUOTE=Kiddy Dragon;2201089]Would appear from the post match press conference he doesn't want to be the next boss. He a very straighforward and honest guy and wherever we are in the next few months I hope he stays.[/QUOTE]

Yeh I see him as an invaluable number 2 and we need a manager with vision to lead.

Going to be interesting as usual with WAFC.

Hightown Brymbo Red 2nd December 2018 13.46:38

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2201095]Owain Tudur Jones
@OwainTJones17
·
4h
Club turned down a bid. Then informed Sam and asked ‘would you like to speak to them’ he said he would, clubs then agree fee. No cloak and dagger. No man’s bigger than a club mate. So Club did what they felt they had to do. Fair enough. But few untruths out there

This sounds about right, but doesn't explain what happened in Newtown midweek.[/QUOTE]

So Wrexham were officially approached? Does he know when?

welshian 2nd December 2018 13.47:28

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2201103]So Wrexham were officially approached? Does he know when?[/QUOTE]

Probably just after they tapped him up..maybe

Rhosymedre Red 2nd December 2018 13.48:59

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2201095]Owain Tudur Jones
@OwainTJones17
·
4h

This sounds about right, but doesn't explain what happened in Newtown midweek.[/QUOTE]

Newtown Midweek? What happened?

Hightown Brymbo Red 2nd December 2018 13.49:30

[QUOTE=welshian;2201106]Probably just after they tapped him up..maybe[/QUOTE]

That would be an illegal approach so would expect the Board to be reporting the Shrews

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.53:45.