Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd December 2018, 11.25:23   #21-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

goodison park 1979,on a crosville double decker had the windows smashed and rocked ,thought it was gona tip over i was only 10 yrs old very scary
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 11.28:35   #22-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Anfield April 2018 v Man City spring to mind ? Coach was hit over 500 times and with the City players clearly distressed still had to go and play the match
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 11.56:32   #23-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
redroar's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuderz123 View Post
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch. Fvck 'em
Pathetic comment.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 11.58:56   #24-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Red-C's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
So just to clarify,the people who actually caused the damage are not to blame?
Absolutely they are I just think if you having an excessively large Police presence it should function. Instead of human chains of coppers, keep away fans back and escort them to coaches, cars, trains etc if required. Idea of dozens of police, vans and a helicopter yet someone gets away with bricking a bus is very poor organisation.
__________________
"I hope we win!" - Fezzik
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 12.22:55   #25-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
petered's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: pete
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-C View Post
Absolutely they are I just think if you having an excessively large Police presence it should function. Instead of human chains of coppers, keep away fans back and escort them to coaches, cars, trains etc if required. Idea of dozens of police, vans and a helicopter yet someone gets away with bricking a bus is very poor organisation.
Fair point.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 12.34:39   #26-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: Anthony
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
goodison park 1979,on a crosville double decker had the windows smashed and rocked ,thought it was gona tip over i was only 10 yrs old very scary
Yes remember that day well, we had a brick through the window of the coach I was on very scary.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 12.56:57   #27-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

The people who have done it are idiots. Those who condone are not far behind.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.00:29   #28-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

If it happened on the by pass heading towards Rhostyllen it may have nothing to do with Wrexham fans, My vehicle got hit a couple of weeks ago travelling home lucky for me no side windows just a dent in the bodywork.


If it was at the ground then no excuse it reflects badly on us as a club.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.06:26   #29-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
jonesfach's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat
Real Name: Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDGOG View Post
If it happened on the by pass heading towards Rhostyllen it may have nothing to do with Wrexham fans, My vehicle got hit a couple of weeks ago travelling home lucky for me no side windows just a dent in the bodywork.


If it was at the ground then no excuse it reflects badly on us as a club.
Could it have happened whilst going past the gypsy site as there have been lots of similar incidents recently. May not of been football related?

Whoever it is they need locking up.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.13:24   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Newport bus damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
The people who have done it are idiots. Those who condone are not far behind.
Posted via mobile theme
They are the same - you cannot condone this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.27:22.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13