RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Newport bus damage (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112959-newport-bus-damage.html)

REDGOG 2nd December 2018 12.00:29

Re: Newport bus damage

If it happened on the by pass heading towards Rhostyllen it may have nothing to do with Wrexham fans, My vehicle got hit a couple of weeks ago travelling home lucky for me no side windows just a dent in the bodywork.

If it was at the ground then no excuse it reflects badly on us as a club.

jonesfach 2nd December 2018 12.06:26

[QUOTE=REDGOG;2201001]If it happened on the by pass heading towards Rhostyllen it may have nothing to do with Wrexham fans, My vehicle got hit a couple of weeks ago travelling home lucky for me no side windows just a dent in the bodywork.

If it was at the ground then no excuse it reflects badly on us as a club.[/QUOTE]

Could it have happened whilst going past the gypsy site as there have been lots of similar incidents recently. May not of been football related?

Whoever it is they need locking up.:(

Vorporix 2nd December 2018 12.13:24

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2200997]The people who have done it are idiots. [B]Those who condone are not far behind.[/B]
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

They are the same - you cannot condone this.

spuderz123 2nd December 2018 12.22:18

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2200803]Jesus, thought you were better than that.[/QUOTE]

I'm yet to meet a Newport fan who isn't a **** so I won't be losing any sleep over this. Not like they haven't chucked rocks and stones at us down there too.

Usually I'd be joining you in condemning it but I'll make an exception for Newport

dewi ogwen 2nd December 2018 12.31:13

I live down here in Caerphilly and your comments are very wrong. Most Newport fans are decent football supporters like most of ours. Unfortunately both clubs have idiots who spoil thing for the rest of us. I'm sure agreeing with this behavior won't help the safety of our fans at Rodney Parade next week.

Red Light 2nd December 2018 13.24:15

[QUOTE=dewi ogwen;2201027]I live down here in Caerphilly and your comments are very wrong. Most Newport fans are decent football supporters like most of ours. Unfortunately both clubs have idiots who spoil thing for the rest of us. I'm sure agreeing with this behavior won't help the safety of our fans at Rodney Parade next week.[/QUOTE]

A very sensible voice of reason - puts others to shame.

Stafford Red 2nd December 2018 13.34:16

[QUOTE=aussiejackoinsaudi;2200805]What a pathetic person you must be.[/QUOTE]

I don't get why we should like everyone. You judge on your own experience.
Most fans keep themselves to themselves, so don't get noticed. I've never noticed anything other than a hostile reception at Newport, it's a bit reminiscent of Cardiff and Swansea 30 years ago.

Bigmike 2nd December 2018 13.40:32

[QUOTE=dewi ogwen;2201027]I live down here in Caerphilly and your comments are very wrong. Most Newport fans are decent football supporters like most of ours. Unfortunately both clubs have idiots who spoil thing for the rest of us. I'm sure agreeing with this behavior won't help the safety of our fans at Rodney Parade next week.[/QUOTE]

well said

standman 2nd December 2018 15.40:27

I’m glad no one was hurt but must agree any Newport supporters I have come across are pretty much scum. In Dublin watching Wales myself and a mate surrounded by 12 brave Newport but they soon did one when four Cardiff fans came to our aid, funny how when it was 12 v 6 they never fancied the odds no more. Plus I never forget some of them pointing and laughing at crying children at our loss at Wembley, scum. I know they won’t all be the same but that’s my only experiences of them so can only comment on what I have seen.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.30:19.