RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Newport bus damage (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112959-newport-bus-damage.html)

dixienormous 2nd December 2018 18.25:13

Re: Newport bus damage

I despise Newport more then most clubs but throwing stones at buses is just wrong and cowardly.

cynprifathro 2nd December 2018 18.50:20

Spuderze123: You sound like a moron!!!

rncfc 4th December 2018 09.37:45

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2200771]Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch. Fvck 'em[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a spanner.

Not sure if you have a young lad you're planning on bringing to Newport but, if so, let me know what bus you're both on and I'll throw bricks at your window when you arrive and see if you change your mind.

Clown.

ozzy red 4th December 2018 09.44:01

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2200771]Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch. Fvck 'em[/QUOTE]

Oh dear...

Not much else to say really...

(Any reasonable comment would obviously fly over your head).

ozzy red 4th December 2018 09.54:28

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2201018]I'm yet to meet a Newport fan who isn't a **** so I won't be losing any sleep over this. Not like they haven't chucked rocks and stones at us down there too.

Usually I'd be joining you in condemning it but I'll make an exception for Newport[/QUOTE]

Its people like you that I warn my Aussie compatriots to avoid in Wrexham.

Most people in Wrexham are great, but there are always a few morons.

Should I therefore suggest my visiting friends throw bricks at buses in Wrexham as you might be on one?

You are an idiot!

spuderz123 4th December 2018 11.31:19

[QUOTE=rncfc;2202360]Wow, what a spanner.

Not sure if you have a young lad you're planning on bringing to Newport but, if so, let me know what bus you're both on and I'll throw bricks at your window when you arrive and see if you change your mind.

Clown.[/QUOTE]

Newport threatening people once again

Wales' shame.

spuderz123 4th December 2018 11.34:37

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2202369]Its people like you that I warn my Aussie compatriots to avoid in Wrexham.

Most people in Wrexham are great, but there are always a few morons.

Should I therefore suggest my visiting friends throw bricks at buses in Wrexham as you might be on one?

You are an idiot![/QUOTE]

You'd be better off asking why they'd rather be in Wrexham instead of the Australian sun

Socrates 4th December 2018 12.36:56

Clever, you really should engage your brain before you start typing :(

Socrates 4th December 2018 12.43:18

[QUOTE=rncfc;2202360]Wow, what a spanner.

Clown.[/QUOTE]

And what does that make you?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.40:15.