RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   So if you were a Shrewsbury fan (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112963-so-if-you-were-shrewsbury-fan.html)

corwenred 2nd December 2018 17.14:47

[QUOTE=Zipper;2201241]Please tell me what ricketts has done
Its a fkin joke that Shrewsbury want him
It will end up in tears[/QUOTE]

Tears of laughter on my part

the_holt_dragon 2nd December 2018 17.31:03

Re: So if you were a Shrewsbury fan

I think if your a Shrewsbury fan you give him a chsnvr and hope it works out. As Wrexham fans know the excitement about our managers on appointment has had zero correlation with results on the pitch.

RED2309 2nd December 2018 17.40:22

Shrewsbury fans will be busy sticking 6 fingers up to us!

pagl 2nd December 2018 17.50:34

I would be wondering about sacking an experienced NL manager and replacing him with one with 4 months. LOL.

the_holt_dragon 2nd December 2018 17.58:59

[QUOTE=pagl;2201258]I would be wondering about sacking an experienced NL manager and replacing him with one with 4 months. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Clubs in the premiership and championship have employed managers with zero managerial experience at any level.

WhiteKSE 2nd December 2018 18.05:25

[QUOTE=the_holt_dragon;2201264]Clubs in the premiership and championship have employed managers with zero managerial experience at any level.[/QUOTE]

Yep - just look recently at Henry, was doing punditry and assistant at Belgium then suddenly got such a high profile job with Moanco - Neville was similar when he went to Valencia. There is examples of it everywhere.

Zidane and Pep went from managing B teams (essentially reserves) to taking arguably the 2 biggest jobs in world football with RM and Barca.

pagl 2nd December 2018 18.10:43

[QUOTE=WhiteKSE;2201269]Yep - just look recently at Henry, was doing punditry and assistant at Belgium then suddenly got such a high profile job with Moanco - Neville was similar when he went to Valencia. There is examples of it everywhere.

Zidane and Pep went from managing B teams (essentially reserves) to taking arguably the 2 biggest jobs in world football with RM and Barca.[/QUOTE]

Which shows how difficult it is to judge management material. :)

the_holt_dragon 2nd December 2018 18.20:40

[QUOTE=pagl;2201271]Which shows how difficult it is to judge management material. :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed and probably loads of potentially great managers probably never get a second chance after not taking a first one.

Brinster 2nd December 2018 19.06:27

[QUOTE=pagl;2201271]Which shows how difficult it is to judge management material. :)[/QUOTE]

If information on here is to be taken as gospel, didn't Darlo recommend Ricketts to the board? Maybe he can come up with another unsung gem (used advisedly) as our next manager?

I wonder what Darlo's thoughts are on the behaviour (antics if proven) of his last recommendation?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.13:54.