Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.24:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ricketts was "indecisive" over his future in call - 'A lot of making up' if he stays

Is there a way back hmmmm. Does Ricketts want one?

Its for the board to decide.
Personally I think the full story is needed and out in the open.
Then its a judgement call.

Its going to have to be good and need a lot of grovelling.
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.27:56   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Ricketts was "indecisive" over his future in call - 'A lot of making up' if he stays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc View Post
Not just the club Ricketts has pissed off then by the looks of it.
How many more managers / owners are going to stab our club in the back ,
Saunders , Keates now rickets all pissed off first offer made to them , Hamilton Gutterman , Moss Roberts All tried to rip us off , I for one are sick to the back teeth of these W----kers ,

Those here that started slagging off the Board should direct their anger elsewhere , The Board must feel as bad as we do .
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.28:15   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand

Barrow's a very reliable witness in my mind, and seems pretty clear what he thinks.
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.29:06   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

I wasn’t particularly happy when he was appointed but he has been better than expected so far. But let’s look at the big picture he’s not the messiah. Very poor record vs the better teams in this league, baffling subs v orient and that performance v Hartlepool. If we get money for him brilliant. The position we are in with January transfer window on the horizon we should have managers banging on the cae ras door to join us. Askey being my preference.
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.31:06   #41-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre

I bet Ricketts is at the STFC game today!

No way back here he has put six fingers up to the club and the fans!
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.31:30   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
For me we draw a line of lunchtime tomorrow.

If he's not been in touch to apologise and say he's staying we contact him to tell him there's no way back whatever happens.

We shouldn't allow ourselves to look bigger mugs than we already do
I was told last night He had been to collect His things that morning .
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.31:46   #43-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

1 thing is certain. It needs putting to bed fast.

Ricketts removes himself from Slops selection process.
WAFC board makes a statement.

We then move on whichever way is decided.
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.33:00   #44-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_1072 View Post
I wasn’t particularly happy when he was appointed but he has been better than expected so far. But let’s look at the big picture he’s not the messiah. Very poor record vs the better teams in this league, baffling subs v orient and that performance v Hartlepool. If we get money for him brilliant. The position we are in with January transfer window on the horizon we should have managers banging on the cae ras door to join us. Askey being my preference.
I’ve said all season that we look no different to last year, just with a little bit more football being played in our midfield.

We need someone to come in and play a more attacking style while retaining the solid defence that’s been put in place. I imagine we will have many people interested in taking over a side in the playoffs with half the season left and January coming up.
Old 2nd December 2018, 13.33:46   #45-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

He has his choice to make and if he want to stay we have ours. IMO he’s a good young guy who has a massive choice to make but should have recognised that Wrexham is a huge opportunity for him.

If he wants it and eats humble pie then I’d give him a second chance.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.29:12.