Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd December 2018, 11.15:58   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
WAFCExile's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/wrexham...t-wrexham-afc/

Mickey gets it.

"Obviously he has made his decision which has not gone down well with Wrexham fans, you can understand that. The fans have come in their numbers but there is a lot of bitterness around the football club as you saw with fans' reaction."

"It is never a good time to leave a football club and he has made a big decision. He is only new in the game in terms of management so it is a gamble by Shrewsbury as well to be honest. "It is very disappointing but unfortunately that is the modern game now. There is no loyalty about. He is obviously thinking about himself and not Wrexham Football Club."
Old 3rd December 2018, 11.35:53   #2-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Odd Bod's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Ernie
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFCExile View Post
https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/wrexham...t-wrexham-afc/

Mickey gets it.

"Obviously he has made his decision which has not gone down well with Wrexham fans, you can understand that. The fans have come in their numbers but there is a lot of bitterness around the football club as you saw with fans' reaction."

"It is never a good time to leave a football club and he has made a big decision. He is only new in the game in terms of management so it is a gamble by Shrewsbury as well to be honest. "It is very disappointing but unfortunately that is the modern game now. There is no loyalty about. He is obviously thinking about himself and not Wrexham Football Club."
Good dig there Mickey T
__________________
regards, Ernie,
Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts
Old 3rd December 2018, 11.39:59   #3-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Just said it how it is - no pot to stir really.
Ricketts has made his own bed - now he must lie in it.
Old 3rd December 2018, 12.17:19   #4-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: Jonatton Yeah?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Just said it how it is - no pot to stir really.
Ricketts has made his own bed - now he must lie in it.
You've made your bed, you better lie in it
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
Old 3rd December 2018, 12.19:15   #5-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Red_Jackoisback's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: david jackson
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Mickey - true legend says it how it is
Old 3rd December 2018, 12.20:20   #6-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
Windsor Mike's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS or Mold Rd
Real Name: Mike (obviously !!)
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo View Post
You've made your bed, you better lie in it
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
Word has it that it's the kidney machines that pay for Ricketts & Guns !!
Old 3rd December 2018, 13.03:32   #7-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
redroar's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo View Post
You've made your bed, you better lie in it
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
I'm going underground.
Old 3rd December 2018, 13.16:26   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor Mike View Post
Word has it that it's the kidney machines that pay for Ricketts & Guns !!
But don't forget - 'The public gets what the public wants'
Old 3rd December 2018, 13.19:29   #9-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: Mickey Thomas stirs the pot

Obviously Ricketts was not expecting his imminent departure to be leaked before Saturday's game. Shame.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.53:57.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12