RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Graham barrow 😂 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112987-graham-barrow.html)

Wxm fc home n away 3rd December 2018 17.46:48

Graham barrow 😂

Rumor has it graham barrow gripped Sam Ricketts by the throat at the weekend as he was furious with him , what a man he is what a man. Definitely won’t be joining up with ricketts

davewilli 3rd December 2018 17.56:15

Re: Graham barrow 😂

[QUOTE=Wxm fc home n away;2201975]Rumor has it graham barrow gripped Sam Ricketts by the throat at the weekend as he was furious with him , what a man he is what a man. Definitely won’t be joining up with ricketts[/QUOTE]

I was told Thursday afternoon that Barrow had fallen out with Ricketts as he had spoken with the Slops and that now seems believable before things came to a head on Friday/Saturday after the Shropshire Star ran the story.

Red Light 3rd December 2018 17.58:55

Everything Graham Barrow has done he has shown some class, knowledge and experience. I really hope he can be retained as assistant to the new manager whoever he may be.
Heard the same 'rumour' myself - Ricketts playing with peoples lives.
The two faced one is also sat with the team on the front cover of the 2019 club calendar which I have already bought - makes me puke !

Bushfield Stand 3rd December 2018 18.51:15

[QUOTE=Red Light;2201991]Everything Graham Barrow has done he has shown some class, knowledge and experience. I really hope he can be retained as assistant to the new manager whoever he may be.
Heard the same 'rumour' myself - Ricketts playing with peoples lives.
The two faced one is also sat with the team on the front cover of the 2019 club calendar which I have already bought - makes me puke ![/QUOTE]

The Board need to renegotiate any compensation package to reimburse you and anybody else who bought a calendar then Red Light :)

ruthinred 3rd December 2018 19.05:49

He will join ricketts I suspect

Ricketts said in latest interview ‘1 or 2’ to join backroom staff

Corner Flag 3rd December 2018 19.13:10

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2202075]He will join ricketts I suspect

Ricketts said in latest interview ‘1 or 2’ to join backroom staff[/QUOTE]

No he won't read what the Tractor boys owner said today . One reason they chose Ricketts is he wants to work with existing team . Barrow probably hates him as much as we do.

Huffy 3rd December 2018 19.13:39

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2202075]He will join ricketts I suspect

Ricketts said in latest interview ‘1 or 2’ to join backroom staff[/QUOTE]

No ,I dont think so:)

dixienormous 3rd December 2018 19.15:21

Barrow is vital to us, if he goes the season is over.

Sir Crispin Lane 3rd December 2018 19.21:05

No way Barrows joining the little cockroach.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.54:13.