Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th December 2018, 10.49:59   #31-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @Redinsaudi1

Default Re: Barrow signs 2.5 year contract as Assistant Manager - no manager announcement

Very bizarre for me this one. Normally a manager brings in his own team, so either this is a done deal wrt the new manager or it’s a ‘you will work with GB’ surely this is a first in football?
Old 6th December 2018, 10.50:13   #32-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: sainsbury stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barrow signs 2.5 year contract as Assistant Manager - no manager announcement

Note , Sam the Snake it's what's called loyalty 😉
Old 6th December 2018, 10.52:28   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
When Keates left the collapse was because of the assistant and Darlington so not sure I follow that logic.
I don't think that's a like for like comparison Phil. I don't know about others but I have a lot more faith in Barrow than Davies. I'm not saying it's foolproof but I can see the logic in it.
Old 6th December 2018, 10.53:16   #34-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinner View Post
Note , Sam the Snake it's what's called loyalty 😉
Leafing through the dictionary as we speak.
Old 6th December 2018, 10.54:07   #35-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

I have a very good feeling about the January transfer window now, come on let’s get some strikers in.
Old 6th December 2018, 10.57:19   #36-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
But surely if Lawrence is appointed you will support him?
There have been several names bandied around that I don't like or agree with but if one was appointed manager they will have my support.

Anyway, who's to say Lawrence wouldn't do a great job? Who's to say Askey wouldn't bomb?

No guarantees in football unfortunately, we just have to hope that whoever is appointed is successful.

Yes I've already stated whoever is manager will get my backing, but DL being appointed would be because of sentimentality of years Gone by, based or him managing some Tinpot national club and not exactly successful there.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 6th December 2018, 10.58:00   #37-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored

I guessing we can now cross Askey off the list.
Old 6th December 2018, 10.58:48   #38-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Wrexham Twitter page has said no annoucments regarding Manager position ,and Barrow will be in charge Saturday.
Old 6th December 2018, 10.59:47   #39-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT12 Exile View Post
I don't think that's a like for like comparison Phil. I don't know about others but I have a lot more faith in Barrow than Davies. I'm not saying it's foolproof but I can see the logic in it.
I'd like to know where this hype about Barrow comes from though. I'm not putting him down, clearly recent events and things he's said has won favour with fans but without witnessing day to day stuff at the club during both times I can't see how you can compare. Is it the players we've signed and he's getting all the credit?

I like him don't get me wrong, I think from what we hear from him he's what we need. But all a sudden he's being talked up a lot.
Old 6th December 2018, 11.00:13   #40-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtalk View Post
Wrexham Twitter page has said no annoucments regarding Manager position ,and Barrow will be in charge Saturday.
Weird.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.09:41.