RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dennis Lawrence New Wrexham Manager (unconfirmed!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113003-dennis-lawrence-new-wrexham-manager-unconfirmed.html)

Back of the Kop 6th December 2018 10.11:31

Re: Dennis Lawrence New Wrexham Manager (DONE DEAL)

He'll be gone to a League 1 club by April

benwilliams 6th December 2018 10.11:35

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2203597]Underwhelmed, uninspiring, huge gamble and smacks as jobs for the boys.
Clearly Barrow chose him and that means you can throw in tail wagging the dog.[/QUOTE]

But apart from that you're happy right?! I share some reticence about him but he does have more experience than just a random popular ex player and time will tell I guess. Counterproductive not to get behind him 100%though

Phils-an-alki 6th December 2018 10.11:40

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2203599]If true we shall see but I have always thought that it was Barrow that made Ricketts look good hence the 2.5yr contract. Job for the boys ? not sure could be an inspired choice but time will tell.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it at all. Hope I'm wrong.

smallpox 6th December 2018 10.12:03

Hopefully no cringe worthy unveiling video to follow

Phils-an-alki 6th December 2018 10.12:09

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2203602]But apart from that you're happy right?! I share some reticence about him but he does have more experience than just a random popular ex player and time will tell I guess. Counterproductive not to get behind him 100%though[/QUOTE]

What experience?

Phils-an-alki 6th December 2018 10.13:51

If he wasn't an ex player would you all be this excited about getting him? No chance

benwilliams 6th December 2018 10.14:37

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2203605]What experience?[/QUOTE]

Coach at Everton and Wigan, manager of T&T, worked with Barrow, played for the club. You may wish to pull those apart as you have done and say they're the wrong kinds of experience for where we are now and you may be right but you can't say he has no experience. Joey Jones backing him in the leader today if that means anything.

Hometown Unicorn 6th December 2018 10.15:43

He's a born leader, Barrow knows him well, let's see what he can do.

Any appointment is a risk and you'd always leave people disappointed.

podders 6th December 2018 10.16:46

[QUOTE=foreverared;2203585]I have just been told by my contact who works at the club that Dennis Lawerence will be the new manager and a deal was finalized last night. Great news![/QUOTE]

Used to be a time that you could only post things like this on this forum if you named your source.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.38:57.