RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Pearson (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113007-pearson.html)

Ddraigoch 6th December 2018 17.13:13

Re: Pearson

Shaun Pearson signs a contract extension with Wrexham AFC
The Club Captain has penned a 2.5 year contract extension
His new deal takes his time with the club through until the summer of 2021
Wrexham AFC are delighted to announce that club captain Shaun Pearson has signed an extension to his current contract.

The Wrexham captain has penned a deal which sees him contracted to the club through until the summer of 2021.

The 29-year-old joined the reds in the summer of 2017 after a six year stint at Grimsby Town, having spent time at Stamford, Boston United and Spalding United earlier in his career.

Since making his debut on the opening day of the 2017-18 season, he has been an ever present figure in the Dragons’ starting line-up, making 69 appearances and scoring seven goals along the way.

His uncompromising passion has made him a firm fan favourite at the Racecourse while his on and off field guidance and leadership ensures a solid unity throughout the club.

The central defender’s contract was due to expire this summer, both Shaun and the football club were keen to ensure he remains a Wrexham AFC player long term.

Interim manager Graham Barrow said: “It’s really important that the skipper’s future is made clear. He is a key member of the squad and would certainly be an asset at any team in this league.

”It’s a no-brainer really isn’t it? He is one of, if not the best centre-half in the league. He’s an excellent leader. That’s something I have been very impressed with during my time here.”

We are sure that you will welcome this fantastic news and join us in congratulating Shaun on his new contract.

WREX01 6th December 2018 17.14:13

Phenomenal!!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OneLoveWrexham 6th December 2018 17.14:56

Great news

Hometown Unicorn 6th December 2018 17.21:42

Pearson's contract isn't the only thing that's extended.

moldroadred 6th December 2018 17.24:21

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2203945]Pearson's contract isn't the only thing that's extended.[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

redknight 6th December 2018 17.27:30

Summerfield next please

OneLoveWrexham 6th December 2018 17.30:17

[QUOTE=redknight;2203949]Summerfield next please[/QUOTE

Manny and Walker aswell hopefully

jacthelad 6th December 2018 17.34:44

Thats jizz
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

flintshirefan 6th December 2018 17.35:32

Great news barrow and Pearson .. manny next

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.10:40.