RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dunno about you but I thought that was an excellent performance (Eastleigh H) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113021-dunno-about-you-but-i-thought-excellent-performance-eastleigh-h.html)

Ddraigoch 8th December 2018 17.53:29

Dunno about you but I thought that was an excellent performance (Eastleigh H)

Eastleigh were unbeaten in a few but we restricted them to a few long range shots.
We completely dominated the midfield, the 2nd goal was pure quality and my only complaint was we could have scored more.

Quality throughout the team. There could have been 4 Motm's

Well done Wrexham

Bangor Red 8th December 2018 18.19:45

Re: Dunno about you but I thought that was an excellent performance

Totally agree:hurray:

davewilli 8th December 2018 18.39:21

The midfield diamond worked well today and if Grant & Beavon can stay fit, work on their link up play with Ruthers we could be treated to some good football.

Redted 8th December 2018 18.41:28

I thought Akil played very well today and was my MOTM

Brinster 8th December 2018 18.43:22

[QUOTE=Redted;2204797]I thought Akil played very well today and was my MOTM[/QUOTE]

It was a close run thing between him and Carra but I think the right man got the accolade.

thedischunter96 8th December 2018 18.44:15

Really solid performance today. Akil played well. Glad to see Paul play the full 90. When Young came on we looked more attacking and more of a threat. Maybe Barrow wanted us to play this way and SDR didn't (who knows) Roll on tuesday. Please win as with the money, we can get a new striker in and get back in the EFL.

Red Light 8th December 2018 18.46:27

We played well, created a significant number of chances and should have scored more.
Eastleigh looked very poor with no threat in the final third.
Manny slotted back as if he'd never been away - versatile Carrington did well playing in two positions.
A clean sheet - again.
The ref Peter Gibbons had a good game and kept the game flowing - we picked up no yellows.
An overhit balls up of a cross gave us the lead - Grant looked lively and took his goal well - plenty of energy up front with Beavon. We should try and sign Grant as soon as possible.
We must have played well as Pearson & Walker were n't missed today.
All in all a good afternoons work assisted by results elsewhere - especially in those weather conditions - pitchside the wind was strong which probably contributed to Jennings fluke goal.

NottsRed 8th December 2018 18.49:10

Sounded a great performance all round. Only issue is the injury to Roberts did sound like it could be bad.

Headache for Barrow now. Does Pearson come straight back in or not on the back of such a good display today?

Red_Jackoisback 8th December 2018 18.52:11

Eh ...... absolute no brainier yes Pearson is in

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.01:29.