RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Big Den rejects offer! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113023-big-den-rejects-offer.html)

Happy Larry 8th December 2018 22.35:56

Re: Big Den rejects offer!

There are worse 8/1 shots. He only needs 10 games to pay out.

ABd 8th December 2018 22.41:14

[QUOTE=Happy Larry;2204887]There are worse 8/1 shots. He only needs 10 games to pay out.[/QUOTE]

Are you just trying to lengthen Mr Lawrence's odds because you know it's happening?? :D

Red Light 8th December 2018 22.42:17

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2204883]Agree. Know he likes being coach but if asked surely he'd take it on. Him and Jussi have been superb so far.[/QUOTE]

GB is 64 years of age - I think he can see clearly the role he wants to play but not the managers role - he can't do everything. he has stated several times it's not for him.

Secondly, how does the OP know this information ? you would hope any negotiations would be confidential and not released from 'the top' - seems bizzare if it is - almost as bizzare as two and a half year contracts being dished out with no manager physically in place.

If DL doesn't become the next manager then it's tying whoever does to work with a group of people before he's even got here - concerning ?

Huffy 8th December 2018 22.54:12

[QUOTE=Red Light;2204889]GB is 64 years of age - I think he can see clearly the role he wants to play but not the managers role - he can't do everything. he has stated several times it's not for him.

Secondly, how does the OP know this information ? you would hope any negotiations would be confidential and not released from 'the top' - seems bizzare if it is - almost as bizzare as two and a half year contracts being dished out with no manager physically in place.

If DL doesn't become the next manager then it's tying whoever does to work with a group of people before he's even got here - concerning ?[/QUOTE]

You are about right RL.
Being sort of near Barrows age myself ,I can see how he may love being heavily involved but doesnt want to be the front buffer in the team !

Its only a couple of nights ago someone posted on Facebook , that Askey was about to be announced the next morning!! Odds mentioned etc Lots of guesses and games being played !

Bryn Tirion 8th December 2018 22.58:26

[QUOTE=Huffy;2204892]You are about right RL.
Being sort of near Barrows age myself ,I can see how he may love being heavily involved but doesnt want to be the front buffer in the team !

Its only a couple of nights ago someone posted on Facebook , that Askey was about to be announced the next morning!! Odds mentioned etc Lots of guesses and games being played ![/QUOTE]

I’ve come to the conclusion (about a week ago) that, when all said and done, nobody really knows feck all about who the new manager will be.

Red Dragon Froomie 8th December 2018 22.59:18

Right, so get Askey in and be done with it. He's the better option anyway.

John Neals Dynasty 8th December 2018 23.07:31

All rumours this is where loose lips causes page after page of trying to out do eachother of who knows the most,
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

redone 9th December 2018 06.32:53

yes but he loves the club,he has a house in Abenbury

flintshirefan 9th December 2018 06.42:59

No talks or movement on manager yet still going through options/process so don’t count anyone in or out except for John Barnes

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.23:02.