RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Big Den rejects offer! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113023-big-den-rejects-offer.html)

ABd 10th December 2018 18.40:37

Re: Big Den rejects offer!

I’m getting the letter D... or it could be a B...

I’m also sensing our new manager likes chocolate biscuits...

dagg 10th December 2018 18.45:53

[QUOTE=ABd;2205390]I’m getting the letter D... or it could be a B...

I’m also sensing our new manager likes chocolate biscuits...[/QUOTE]

Derren Brown

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 10th December 2018 18.54:25

Jussi has only entered the debate because a betting company has him listed I suspect.

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 19.08:05

[QUOTE=rob0916;2205344]Jussi is the leading contender for the job I hear.[/QUOTE]

I heard from a friend, of a friend who knows Spencer Harris, he seen him in Waitrose buying some Porridge, because he is sick of Cornflakes and he mentioned having a cat, the friend of a friend said that he was totally pissed on alcopops when he seen SH and he's sure he mentioned his cat is on the managers shortlist, being inebriated he couldn't be sure if he heard him right as SH may have said his cat ate the shortlist..
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

ruthinred 10th December 2018 19.10:15

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205395]I heard from a friend, of a friend who knows Spencer Harris, he seen him in Waitrose buying some Porridge, because he is sick of Cornflakes and he mentioned having a cat, the friend of a friend said that he was totally pissed on alcopops when he seen SH and he's sure he mentioned his cat is on the managers shortlist, being inebriated he couldn't be sure if he heard him right as SH may have said his cat ate the shortlist..
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Drivel

A waste of your time and mine

Legends of '78 10th December 2018 19.12:39

[quote=john neals dynasty;2205395]i heard from a friend, of a friend who knows spencer harris, he seen him in waitrose buying some porridge, because he is sick of cornflakes and he mentioned having a cat, the friend of a friend said that he was totally pissed on alcopops when he seen sh and he's sure he mentioned his cat is on the managers shortlist, being inebriated he couldn't be sure if he heard him right as sh may have said his cat ate the shortlist..
[size=1][i]posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/quote]

wiffy banter!

shimosays 10th December 2018 19.15:14

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205395]I heard from a friend, of a friend who knows Spencer Harris, he seen him in Waitrose buying some Porridge, because he is sick of Cornflakes and he mentioned having a cat, the friend of a friend said that he was totally pissed on alcopops when he seen SH and he's sure he mentioned his cat is on the managers shortlist, being inebriated he couldn't be sure if he heard him right as SH may have said his cat ate the shortlist..

Cool story bro

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 19.15:52

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2205397]Drivel

A waste of your time and mine[/QUOTE]

Yes well you read it 😂😂😂

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 19.17:33

[QUOTE=shimosays;2205399]Cool story bro

Thought I would try to lighten the boredom of trying to out do one another with bollocks...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.09:09.