RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Big Den rejects offer! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113023-big-den-rejects-offer.html)

pagl 11th December 2018 16.50:43

Re: Big Den rejects offer!

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2205570]Personally think there are tough negotiations going on with T&T, but if itcarries on a bit, the board will look elsewhere. Whether it's reached that stage yet?[/QUOTE]

Why would we need to negotiate with T&T when Dens contract expires in Jan?
We only need to talk with Den.

redone 11th December 2018 17.33:11

[QUOTE=ABd;2205638]Waiting to see if we win tonight, then we’ll be minted :44:

Come on Den, sign on the dotted line. Let’s be havin’ you.[/QUOTE]

paying for an unproven manager,yer havin a giraffe

JonWrexhamfc 11th December 2018 17.56:49

That 150k would be far better spent on a goalscorer. We've got the capital. Fetch one in.

John Neals Dynasty 11th December 2018 18.20:29

[QUOTE=flintshirefan;2205539]I think we will see some movement in the next few days[/QUOTE]

Is your constipation that bad 😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 11th December 2018 18.23:53

Chasing a man who has no experience as an actual manager other than T & T and couple of coaching spells yrs ago, when their is lots of more experienced choices out there.

Alan Attack 11th December 2018 18.30:00

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205737]Chasing a man who has no experience as an actual manager other than T & T and couple of coaching spells yrs ago, when their is lots of more experienced choices out there.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Would you say having Roberto Martinez as one of your referees is a positive? I wonder if any of our recent managers would have such glowing endorsements. Saying that, not all good coaches make good managers.

John Neals Dynasty 11th December 2018 18.53:11

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2205742]Would you say having Roberto Martinez as one of your referees is a positive? I wonder if any of our recent managers would have such glowing endorsements. Saying that, not all good coaches make good managers.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same Roberto Mancini who was sacked from Everton?? but you mentioned my point in your last sentence not all coaches go on to be good managers.... It's a lottery who we get that's why I don't see the point in chasing him when their is managers out there with league experience and will have contacts of better players higher up.

Trodat 11th December 2018 19.18:09

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205771]Is that the same Roberto Mancini who was sacked from Everton?? but you mentioned my point in your last sentence not all coaches go on to be good managers.... It's a lottery who we get that's why I don't see the point in chasing him when their is managers out there with league experience and will have contacts of better players higher up.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Who mentioned Mancini? Hahaha

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.54:49.