RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Contracts (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113027-new-contracts.html)

EnglishRed 9th December 2018 22.06:16

Re: New Contracts

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2205137]No, heard it at the game. If it had been agreed it would surely have been made public ?[/QUOTE]

Maybe agreed verbally but not signed. Didn't someone suggest that the Pearson deal. Had been agreed a while ago as well, possible only announced the other day as a bit of good news after the Ricketts thing.

tokyored 9th December 2018 22.31:43

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2205150]Maybe agreed verbally but not signed. Didn't someone suggest that the Pearson deal. Had been agreed a while ago as well, possible only announced the other day as a bit of good news after the Ricketts thing.[/QUOTE]

I did :)
Although I will say I've got no idea exactly how long ago we're talking. Just that it was sorted and signed under Ricketts.

René Higuita 10th December 2018 01.03:58

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2205087]He'll be 32 next year and I've seen him have more than 3 or 4 good games and I've only seen about 8!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Who cares about his age he covers more ground than anyone. Fools. Sign him up

M4WXM 10th December 2018 08.19:13

Grant is off to Carlisle in January. source... Fleetwood squad player on Sunday.

Phils-an-alki 10th December 2018 08.35:08

[QUOTE=M4WXM;2205178]Grant is off to Carlisle in January. source... Fleetwood squad player on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

That's a bummer

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 09.05:58

[QUOTE=M4WXM;2205178]Grant is off to Carlisle in January. source... Fleetwood squad player on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

That's a strange one as he only a few days ago said that he was hoping to do well and that Wrexham were to offer a contract he would be interested.

Much as the snake was cnut I don't think he would of got a player in on loan for a month without the possibility of him signing a contract.
He's a scouser playing just down the road from home.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dixienormous 10th December 2018 09.08:36

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2205181]That's a bummer[/QUOTE]

Homophobe

benwilliams 10th December 2018 09.34:26

In the world of fake news I won't give up on Grant joining us until I have official confirmation he's not! This site has got worse for presenting rumour as fact!

Hometown Unicorn 10th December 2018 09.46:04

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2205193]In the world of fake news I won't give up on Grant joining us until I have official confirmation he's not! This site has got worse for presenting rumour as fact!

What's worse is some of these people are being trusted to keep this information secret, yet they go blabbing to a load of strangers on an internet forum.

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 09.52:53

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2205193]In the world of fake news I won't give up on Grant joining us until I have official confirmation he's not! This site has got worse for presenting rumour as fact!

Post of the day contender Ben all the friends of a friend of a friend say they have heard a rumour of one of these rumour mongers who have loose lips after a few shandies down the local. That's why I never listened to the snake rumours until it was fact, I'm not saying the rumours about DL aren't true just I think until we have a new manager what's the point anymore, whoever is the manager will be Barrows choice as they have to work with him, so it will be another apprentice manager like Ricketts.

Phils-an-alki 10th December 2018 09.53:10

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2205198]What's worse is some of these people are being trusted to keep this information secret, yet they go blabbing to a load of strangers on an internet forum.[/QUOTE]

Are they? How do you know this?

redtalk 10th December 2018 09.55:19

Internet football forum with a few rumours, who would have thought?

Hometown Unicorn 10th December 2018 10.32:30

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2205201]Are they? How do you know this?[/QUOTE]

How else would they have the info? I think you've got your head in the sand if you think those originally opening their mouth are happy for others to spread it on here.

Hometown Unicorn 10th December 2018 10.37:59

At least the percentage of rumours that turn out to be true is relatively low on here, meaning it's hard to distinguish a true rumour from a false one.

Prodigal Dragon 10th December 2018 12.39:58

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205200]Post of the day contender Ben all the friends of a friend of a friend say they have heard a rumour of one of these rumour mongers who have loose lips after a few shandies down the local. That's why I never listened to the snake rumours until it was fact, I'm not saying the rumours about DL aren't true just I think until we have a new manager what's the point anymore, whoever is the manager will be Barrows choice as they have to work with him, so it will be another apprentice manager like Ricketts.

A fair assumption.

Quay Red 10th December 2018 17.17:50

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2205200]Post of the day contender Ben all the friends of a friend of a friend say they have heard a rumour of one of these rumour mongers who have loose lips after a few shandies down the local. That's why I never listened to the snake rumours until it was fact, I'm not saying the rumours about DL aren't true just I think until we have a new manager what's the point anymore[COLOR="Red"], whoever is the manager will be Barrows choice as they have to work with him, so it will be another apprentice manager[/COLOR] like Ricketts.

I agree with most of the above apart from the highlighted section.
The choice of manager will be down to the board, not Barrow or Darlington.
The views of both may be sought but they won't be making the final decision.

John Neals Dynasty 10th December 2018 19.20:52

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2205347]I agree with most of the above apart from the highlighted section.
The choice of manager will be down to the board, not Barrow or Darlington.
The views of both may be sought but they won't be making the final decision.[/QUOTE]

Well i hope not but I won't hold my breath

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.59:13.