RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Boston FA Trophy Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113043-boston-fa-trophy-predictions.html)

thedischunter96 11th December 2018 22.44:53

Boston FA Trophy Predictions

I think we will win 3-0. Attendance of 1100 ish.

Only the Hays Travel Stand open for Wrexham supporters!

aussiejackoinsaudi 12th December 2018 01.02:34

Re: Boston FA Trophy Predictions

We'll score 0 or 1, so the result will depend on whether Boston have proper strikers or not. I would love us to win 5-0 though.

noisy1 12th December 2018 03.58:58

Who cares?

mike.loretta 12th December 2018 04.18:50

Going for something very familiar, Boston take the lead with us winning 3 - 1 fondop to score twice and jmd with the other
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 12th December 2018 04.37:46

Just the game for Fondop up front with Grant.
JMD might see it as below him.

We should be strong enough at home but squad is creaking at its knees so not much in the way of change.

2-0 or 2-1 just to keep it tense in last 10.

Red Light 12th December 2018 05.50:33

All depends on how seriously the club take the competition.

Please let us know in advance if we plan to put a weak team out - then we can stay at home - last season v Harrogate was such an example.

Injuries are mounting up in numbers - last night both Roberts & Manny were missing from the squad - Tharme long term and again no sign of JMD despite us having 3 untried scholars on the bench for a massively important match - squad lacks depth and it's showing.

I think Boston will treat this game as their cup final - we should treat the competition with respect and attempt to get to Wembley.

Sussex Red 12th December 2018 06.50:01

Personally I'd play any of the players that need to impress and tell them this is their window to show why they should be in the first team.

If Barrow is unsure about anyone, give them this as an opportunity to impress...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Prodigal Dragon 12th December 2018 07.03:10

[QUOTE=Sussex Red;2206120]Personally I'd play any of the players that need to impress and tell them this is their window to show why they should be in the first team.

If Barrow is unsure about anyone, give them this as an opportunity to impress...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

That would be my ploy, too.

No harm winning this round but, after this, I would be happy if we put all our efforts into gaining promotion.

Wxm 3 Boston 0

Fewer than 2,000 to say farewell to....

CRUMBS 12th December 2018 07.21:12

Does it go to replays or won on the day .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.02:55.