RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jmd (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113045-jmd.html)

WREX01 12th December 2018 07.12:31

Jmd

What’s going on with him ? Hasn’t been in the squad for the past few games and no mention of an injury ?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

moldroadred 12th December 2018 07.33:36

Re: Jmd

[QUOTE=WREX01;2206126]What’s going on with him ? Hasn’t been in the squad for the past few games and no mention of an injury ?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Someone posted on here that he’s got a groin strain

Griffo 12th December 2018 08.46:42

Groin strain hmmmm oh yes he must have done it when he was told a few games back when told he was not in the squad. He stormed out of the players entrance almost fell down the small step as he was screaming to someone on the other end of the phone. Lesson to all it’s dangerous to walk and talk on the phone when you have seen your arse ��.

benwilliams 12th December 2018 08.58:30

[QUOTE=Griffo;2206150]Groin strain hmmmm oh yes he must have done it when he was told a few games back when told he was not in the squad. He stormed out of the players entrance almost fell down the small step as he was screaming to someone on the other end of the phone. Lesson to all it’s dangerous to walk and talk on the phone when you have seen your arse ��.[/QUOTE]

Assuming this is true then I feel a bit sorry for him. I don't think he's done anywhere near enough recently to start but to not even make the bench is a slap in the face assuming it's for pure footballing reasons.

It is slightly concerning that we have now had 2 talented young players from higher up in him and Hinds who for whatever reason we've been able to get next to nothing out of
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 12th December 2018 09.02:23

[QUOTE=Griffo;2206150]Groin strain hmmmm oh yes he must have done it when he was told a few games back when told he was not in the squad. He stormed out of the players entrance almost fell down the small step as he was screaming to someone on the other end of the phone. Lesson to all it’s dangerous to walk and talk on the phone when you have seen your arse ��.[/QUOTE]

You would have to assume an injury looking at last nights bench otherwise I am sure he would have gone back by now.
Men cannot multi-task he should know that :)

Gaz Wxm 12th December 2018 09.02:55

He’s not good enough, a Ricketts project that hasn’t worked...

Willywill 12th December 2018 09.03:57

Perhaps those two young talented players had better grow up. JMD has a great amount of skill, but application is his challenge. He has not realised his potential in a Wrexham shirt this season and that is unfortunate. If he has “spied his arse” over not getting in the team, perhaps he had better play for a team that his father picks!

Hawarden Red10 12th December 2018 09.19:06

I wouldn't blame his application, I think his confidence has just been shot for some reason

INTHEKNOW2000 12th December 2018 09.27:24

Hamstring pull did it last session before Eastleigh

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.39:12.